Thanks for sharing this, !
Candyce is the founder and CEO of PropelGrowth. She brings more than twenty years of experience in managing technology companies and has founded four companies prior to PropelGrowth.
With an expertise is in sales and sales management, Candyce has a background in new product and new company launches, where she has developed go-to-market strategies and built out sales, marketing, and customer support teams. Her focus is on creating processes that reinforce selling best practices and on integrating sales, marketing, delivery, and customer support to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the client relationship.
With more than ten years of experience serving the Capital Markets industry, Candyce now lends her expertise to help clients who target this industry design an effective go-to-market strategy and develop value propositions, messaging, and sales approaches that drive results. Her team also provides hands on support in helping sales teams get in the door with key accounts through extensive lead generation and lead nurturing programs. The PropelGrowth nurturing programs bridge the gap between marketing and sales, taking new leads and cultivating awareness, nurturing relationships until leads become sales ready and can be passed to the sales team to close.
- Colorado State University
- Kansai Gaidai
- PropelGrowth Blog (current)
- Candyce Edelen on TabbForum (current)
- PropelGrowth's Instablog (current)
- HFT Review - Candyce Edelen (current)
- PropelGrowth (current)
- Advanced Trading (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- propelgrowth.com (current)
- PropelGrowth Landing Pages (current)
- FIX Trading Community Blog (current)
- PropelGrowthCapital Markets Sales and Marketing Efffectiveness, present
- PropelGrowth, Kaskad Technology, Selero, CE Associates, Qubit Technology