Many thanks for your support. Have an extraordinary day! :-)
Many thanks for your support. Have an extraordinary day! :-)
Let’s get started!
We have helped thousands of educators around the globe gain the confidence to land job interviews and secure a dream career offer. The process is simple and effective!
If you are uncertain of where you would best fit in professionally, analyze the different traits you possess or issues that are important to you.
I am a veteran and thought-leader of the job search world. What exactly does that entail? Well, I am a career strategist, worldwide curriculum vitae CV and resume writer, interview career coach, LinkedIn profile writer, social media consultant, author, and creator of many other job search documents.
I started A+ Resumes for Teachers over 16 years ago, and my diverse business has been online ever since. And guess what? I still love doing my career after all this time!The proud mother of three wonderful kids: Chance 20-year-old son; Tierra 18-year-old daughter; and my youngest daughter 10-year-old Princess Teegan. Some of my hobbies apart from my career are reading non-fiction, spending time with my family, healthy cooking, and living, camping, and interior design. Two of my biggest personal accomplishments are having an incredible passion for learning that never stops and the way in which I have raised my wonderful, creative, intelligent, funny, hard working, caring, appreciative, and crazy children.
Outside of my personal space, my claim to fame is the Internet’s top professional resume writing and career management specialist in the education sector. As the President of A+ Resumes for Teachers, please invite our home page at http://resumes-for-teachers.com and take some time to browse around.
As a Dual Certified Resume Writer with interview and career coaching certifications, it is my goal to inspire, empower and help educators get results faster!
I am dedicated to assisting teachers, administrators, and other education-related professionals advance their careers easily, quickly and with less stress. Along with my experienced team of top-notch resume writers, I partner with educators worldwide to create effective job search marketing documents that get results by ensuring their strengths, achievements, and unique selling points are presented in the best possible way.
Clients consistently get outstanding results by investing in the services we provide! My team has helped over 5500+ education professionals over the past 12 years by capturing their accomplishments, core competencies, and their unique brand and value proposition. Successfully transforming unique skills into concise marketing documents that land numerous interviews and, ultimately, excellent job offers is what we do best. In addition to our career marketing document creation, we also help clients with job search strategies, career coaching, social media consulting, interview preparation strategies, LinkedIn Profiles, Philosophy Statements, and Higher Education (CV) Curriculum Vita.
My success stems from my ability to carefully listen to and understand clients’ needs, and then formulate strategies to help them achieve their career goals. It doesn’t get much more rewarding than that… no wonder I sleep so well at night!
When you retain my services, you will notice the passion and energy that goes into every resume, cover letter, or any other job search document we create. Aside from my unwavering commitment and desire to move your career forward, here are some other details about me. Earned the following certifications:
- Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Professional Resume Writer
- Certified Employment Interview Professional
- Certified Electronic Career Coach
- Associate Certified Career Coach
- 16+ years of extensive career / interview / job search coaching expertise
- 15+ years of staff recruitment and training experience
- Specialize in the teaching and education job search industries
- Enjoy partnering with educators that are serious and enthusiastic about reaching their career goals
- Author of ten popular education job search and interview preparation e-books
- Deeply understand employment and workplace trends, job-search, career assessment, and career planning, as made evident by the “top-notch” job search marketing documents produced and extensive client success stories
- Remain current on every aspect of resume preparation, job searches, interview tactics, and latest career trends
- Received extensive referrals and testimonials based on outstanding service and documents that got clients results
- Interviewed numerous times for career management expertise
- Author of hundreds of education-related career articles published on many websites
- Quoted in many articles for various websites
- Resume expert on job and career websites
If you wish to secure a new position to advance your education career, why not employ an expert to create documents for you that will properly showcase your skills and gain you the much-desired attention from prospective school districts. Contact A+ Resumes for Teachers to get started with your resume package today!
- Resume Writing and Interview Coaching OrganizationResume Writing, Interview Coaching, and Social Media Job Search and Business Success, 1998 - present
- Grande Prairie Regional CollegeBusiness Administration - Major: Marketing and Managemen, present
- A+ Resumes for TeachersPresident, 1999 - 2014As a Dually Certified Resume Writer and Interview Coach Strategist, I am dedicated to assisting teachers, administrators and other professionals within all career fields with their interview preparation, job search, and career management.I have been the owner of A+ Resumes for Teachers, Canadian Resume Service, Cando Career Coaching and Resume Writing for 14+ years. I have built a solid reputation based on providing clients with resumes and cover letters that WOW the reader and produce excellent job search results. As a result, I have helped countless professionals land their dream jobs.
- Serca Food Service Division of SYSCO LtdBranch Manager Formerly Credit and Administration Manager, 1988 - 1998
How to Navigate the Transition from College to a Career
So, you have completed all your college credits and have your diploma in hand. Do you know how to navigate the transition from college to a
Professional Development Is About Living a Life You Love
Professional development is about living a life you love. Professional development is a very important part of life because it allows us to
The Advantages of a Discussion Based Teacher Interview
When you attend your next teacher job interview, instead of simply submitting to the question and answer process, approach it as an opportun
Tips For Writing A Letter Of Intent Or Introduction
Tips for writing a letter of intent or introduction to get results will help you convey the message delivered and land a job interview and m
How to Develop an Interview Winning Teacher Resume
When applying for teaching positions, some school districts will request that you provide a CV/resume included with your application while o
The Purpose Of A Resume Is To Get An Interview — Not A Job
Remember to think of your resume as a marketing tool. Your job is to market yourself to potential employers through your resume. In order to