I just unlinked my Facebook account from G+ since I was seeing an increase in random friend requests. I guess this is a sign that these two worlds don't really mix well.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I think I've only gotten one that I can track to here. Interesting.Jul 27, 2011
- : It may have something to do with the fact that I work for Facebook.Jul 27, 2011
- I was wondering about that. Wonder if I have a bunch of new random YouTube friend requests...Jul 27, 2011
- You Have G+ Yet You Work For Facebook?..Jul 27, 2011
- Ive been getting a handful of emails a day from both re:random friends...yet I find it interesting how the FB friend confirmation emails feel like spam, compared to follower notifications (G+, Twitter). The fact that something has actually changed = that information earns a bit of value.Jul 27, 2011
- that's exactly it. Not sure how I feel that I'm allowed to comment on your thread without you first giving me permission. Facebook vibe, with twitter openess = too big an opportunity to spam...
Also, change your profile name to someone a little more high profile, and see if the results don't blow your mind.Jul 27, 2011
- Good point. Somewhere must be a privacy settings link.Jul 30, 2011