“The real inequality is the level of personal drive and intelligence.”
I framed the quote and have it on my desk to remind myself everyday.
This is why...
[ $1600 Value]
I am helping this amazing social ecommerce
Luv. is your socially conscious gift buying destination launching summer 2015.
Committed to giving, Luv. donates 50% of net profits to the charity of the buyer’s choice. Products purchased through Luv. gives buyers the power to decide which charity they want their money to support.
I really love what they are doing. They also hire people disabilities. For every purchase, you are also helping creating job for disabled people. It is so hard for them to find flexible job with a decent pay.
If you like what they are doing please help spreading the words.
Enter here -> http://www.createluv.com/
This post is sponsored however all opinions are my own.
Late entry for Day 4 of #CreateLuv 31 day photo challenge, hosted by ->>Something you can't live without <<
I gave some thoughts. First I thought it was books. I love books since I was a little child. I have always asked for books if someone wants to buy me a present.
It was my first love.
But I had a second thought, maybe writing is something I cannot live without. Writing is the way for me to spread my ideas and vision. It is the bridge connecting me with the outside world.
It hit me...the Internet. I owe everything I have today to the Internet. I wouldn't have my career and friends without it.
Then I realize they have one thing in common. KNOWLEDGE.
Knowledge is the most powerful thing in the world if you know to leverage it. My mother always tells me to use my pen to change the world. Everything starts with knowledge.
Learn. Unlearn. Relearn.
Just came back from Asia. I have so many stories to share with you guys. This is the first one.
If you enjoy it, don't forget to click the ❤ button. It means a lot.
I really hope to get back to my schedule and publish more often. What do you want to read?
When we get too comfortable with life, we stop pushing ourselves. Sometime getting rid of the fall back plan is the best plan. We would have no other choice than fighting. This is why many small startups can do big companies can't. They have no other option. Work hard or die.
In many cases, sabotaging yourself is the best strategy.
This was my first blog post ever. You can see how my voice has changed over time :D If you like it don't forget to recommend it on Medium.
If you cannot RSVP, please msg/comment, we need to book the tables.
This is one of the reasons why Tinder is full of tiger, Machu Picchu and shirtless selfie photos. We want to tell a stories through photos. We want people to believe our lives are interesting. We did it for the Internet.
- Blogger, 2011 - presentwww.cammipham.com
- FilemobileCommunity Manager, 2013 - presentFilemobile is a platform for gathering, organizing, and broadcasting social content. Our platform enables you to source content from a variety of places, including your audience's desktop, mobile, and social networks. Some of the world's most reputable brands use Filemobile to boost their content inventory and to reach more people through this content. Filemobile's Media Factory platform has been deployed by such firms as: Gannett, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Hearst TV, iTV (UK), Network TEN (Aus), CTV, CBC, Tim Hortons, Life is Good, JC Penney, Maxim Magazine, Canadian Geographic, Wind Mobile, Molson Coors, The Weather Network, Kraft, and many more.
- Thumble Inc.Chief Digital Strategist, 2012 - present
- Kwinmedia CorpDigital Strategist, 2011 - presentDigital Marketing & Social Media Agency.We’re passionate about learning every nook and cranny of your business; we truly believe that partnerships are the key to success. Our mission is to first understand your needs and then establish a strategic roadmap for success. | Strategy & Consulting | Community Management | Content & Production | Digital Advertising & Social PR | Social Commerce | Monitoring & Analytics | Email Marketing | Hiring & Training
- Green VietnamFounder, 2007 - 2010
Hi, I’m CamMi Pham ( @cammipham). I am a digital strategist/social media marketing consultant by day, and personal development blogger by night. I am the host of relationship building chat (#RBchat – Tuesday at 9 pm ET) and User Generated Content Marketing Chat (#UGCchat – Thursday at 2 pm ET).
If you want to know more about me, this is my life story.I was born into old money, grew up with the new money, and have no money.
That line pretty much sums up my life.
I was born into a family that used to have everything: fame, power and wealth , but at the wrong time. We had the old money status without the benefit. But if I can go back in time, I wouldn’t change a thing. I am proud being a member of this family, rich or poor. People can take away almost everything my ancestor left. Fame can fade. Power can move from one hand to another. Wealth can be stolen. But they left knowledge and class. They are in our blood, and will always be there.
After US lifted the trade embargo against Vietnam, my parents worked hard to rebuild the legacy. I was very lucky to grew up among the elite. I went to the best school, ate the best food, wore the best clothes. Everybody were nouveau riche because before that nobody had money. At that time I thought life was good. I was wrong.
Like any perfect fairy tale story, it did not last long. My father was falsely accused of a crime he did not commit. It didn’t take long for his business to fall apart. Building a business in Vietnam is like having a beautiful sand castle, it never lasts. Many years later, my father won the law suit but he lost everything. Everyone who used to be friends and family acted like they didn’t even know us.When you have money, your friends know who you are. When you have no money, you know who your friends are.
My mother wanted to go back to the Western world and rebuild our lives. My father wanted to rebuild his legacy where he lost it. Just like a famous Vietnamese legend, my mother took my litter sister and me to the North, Canada where her family lives; my father took $1000 to the South and rebuilt his businesses.
“The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
And today I am a little princess-turned-pauper who is working hard to build her own legacy with two hands and a brain. I had a very interesting childhood which made me who I am today. I have learned a lot of things then learn to unlearn them. That is life.
From all my experience, I learned 3 lessons
- The old money taught me “Making money is hard but keeping money is harder“ It is important to be financial independent because anything can happen tomorrow. Always live below your mean. Looking rich doesn’t mean you are rich. You can have the money but you may not have the education to manage wealth and maintain stabilities.
- The new money taught me “Life is too short to blend in.” It is easier to play safe and blend in, but great risk comes with great return.
- The no money taught me “We need a balance in life” Nothing is totally right or wrong. If you are not happy when you have no money, you won’t be happy when you have everything. Happiness is found within yourself.
- University of Toronto
The Original DOCX to DOC Online Converter, 100% FREE
Online DOCX to DOC converter so you can use your existing Word software to open DOCX files. Completely web based, and 100% free. Docx to doc
The Living, Breathing, Evolving Book: Why I Published My eBook On Medium
Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Greg Muender that originally appeared on Medium. The post went through PandoDaily’s usual editorial p
We Analyzed the 3,000 Most Successful LinkedIn Publishing Posts
This is a post by Paul Shapiro. Make sure you check out his blog, Search Wilderness and follow him on Twitter. *** LinkedIn has opened the f
Keynote Digital Data Tips Tuesday - Amsterdam - June 24th 2014 - A/B-…
Keynote by @tonw / Ton Wesseling - Chief Optimization Officer at Online Dialogue - shares all the failures he saw and also made himself on a
86 Shareable Video Marketing Statistics You Do Not Want To Miss - The Fi...
If content is king, video is king of content. Video marketing is quickly expanding and becoming incredible marketing platform. 52 percent of
What I've learned so far after 1 yr at a top MBA program (If I could do ...
Read forum discussions about What I've learned so far after 1 yr at a top MBA program (If I could do it over): on Wall Street Oasis, the lar
How To Protect Your Leather Shoes And Steal A Girl's Heart - Cammilicious
Learn how to protect your leather shoes from puddles and snow in style.
Cupcake Day - In Support of SPCA\'s and Humane Societies
Wed, Jan 29 @ 8pm at | Join in on a Twitter chat for National Cupcake Day hosted by @Cpantazis and sponsored by @Petsecure. #CupcakeDay
CamMi Pham | Investing In People: The Most Profitable Business
When a gentleman wants to establish himself, he also helps others to establish themselves. When he wants to be successful himself, he also h
2014 Digital Media Trend Predictions From The Pros - The Filemobile Blog
‘Tis the season to make trend predictions. What will 2014 bring to the digital media world? How will digital media impact businesses in 2014
Share Your 2014 Digital Media Trend Predictions #FMTrends14 - The Filemo...
Post a 2014 Digital Media Trend Prediction in our live blog below What is the biggest trend you see developing in 2014? What will be hot? We
Toronto Entrepreneurs Launch Web Platform to Help Men with Fashion Dilem...
For men seeking fashion advice, a Toronto-based startup has been launched for exactly that purpose. BROvisor, an online men’s fashion
How To Optimize Images For Twitter In-Stream Preview [50 Free Images] - ...
Learn how to optimize photos and utilize Twitter in-stream preview to increase engagement