Reason #14356454 Why I love google.
Little thing like this from big brand makes a bid different. For them it is just another line of code. For little people like me, it is a big deal.
In the recent months, user-generated ads have been all over the internet. Many of them get a lot more attention than the official ads from brands. They add new, fresh energy to the advertising industry. User-generated ads are becoming a bigger trend in the advertising industry. Here are 6 reasons why we love user-generated ads, and why you should too. ➝ http://blog.filemobile.com/user-generated-ad/
#UGC #usergeneratedcontent #advertising #contentmarketing
1. Post a status about Twitter is down on Facebook
2. Talk about Twitter is down on Google+
3. Instagram a photo of the "Something is technically wrong." page
4. Like a status about Twitter being down
5. +1 or comment on a G+ post about Twitter being down
6. Blog about Twitter being down
7. Text/Whatsapp friends about Twitter being down
8. Call someone about Twitter being down
9. Grab a coffee with someone and talk about Twitter being down
10. Create a meme about Twitter being down.
I haven't blogged in month...( client works don't count). Of course the first post in 2014 has to be about my 2 favorite things men and shoes :P. Start with man and end with shoes is the only right way to blog in a cammilicous world. Hope you enjoy it :D
I just looked at the ebook referral stats.
Here are the top 3:
1. Twitter: 41%
2. Google+: 14%
3. Facebook: 11%
So far I have spent money on both Twitter and Facebook on advertising, influencer marketing etc. I have done nothing other than sharing the ebook with my G+ network. I haven't spent a dime/time to promote it here at all.
Google+ sent me a lot of traffic only behind Twitter. You have to understand I have been focusing mostly on Twitter. There is a HUGE potential for marketer on G+.
I am feeling lucky because most of them don't realize that.
GRAB YOUR FREE EBOOK HERE → http://www.filemobile.com/ebook?utm_source=GooglePlus&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=Ebook%20GooglePlus
#usergeneratedcontent #ugc #contentmarketing #socialmedia
- Blogger, 2011 - presentwww.cammipham.com
- FilemobileCommunity Manager, 2013 - presentFilemobile is a platform for gathering, organizing, and broadcasting social content. Our platform enables you to source content from a variety of places, including your audience's desktop, mobile, and social networks. Some of the world's most reputable brands use Filemobile to boost their content inventory and to reach more people through this content. Filemobile's Media Factory platform has been deployed by such firms as: Gannett, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Hearst TV, iTV (UK), Network TEN (Aus), CTV, CBC, Tim Hortons, Life is Good, JC Penney, Maxim Magazine, Canadian Geographic, Wind Mobile, Molson Coors, The Weather Network, Kraft, and many more.
- Thumble Inc.Chief Digital Strategist, 2012 - present
- Kwinmedia CorpDigital Strategist, 2011 - presentDigital Marketing & Social Media Agency.We’re passionate about learning every nook and cranny of your business; we truly believe that partnerships are the key to success. Our mission is to first understand your needs and then establish a strategic roadmap for success. | Strategy & Consulting | Community Management | Content & Production | Digital Advertising & Social PR | Social Commerce | Monitoring & Analytics | Email Marketing | Hiring & Training
- Green VietnamFounder, 2007 - 2010
Hi, I’m CamMi Pham ( @cammipham). I am a digital strategist/social media marketing consultant by day, and personal development blogger by night. I am the host of relationship building chat (#RBchat – Tuesday at 9 pm ET) and User Generated Content Marketing Chat (#UGCchat – Thursday at 2 pm ET).
If you want to know more about me, this is my life story.I was born into old money, grew up with the new money, and have no money.
That line pretty much sums up my life.
I was born into a family that used to have everything: fame, power and wealth , but at the wrong time. We had the old money status without the benefit. But if I can go back in time, I wouldn’t change a thing. I am proud being a member of this family, rich or poor. People can take away almost everything my ancestor left. Fame can fade. Power can move from one hand to another. Wealth can be stolen. But they left knowledge and class. They are in our blood, and will always be there.
After US lifted the trade embargo against Vietnam, my parents worked hard to rebuild the legacy. I was very lucky to grew up among the elite. I went to the best school, ate the best food, wore the best clothes. Everybody were nouveau riche because before that nobody had money. At that time I thought life was good. I was wrong.
Like any perfect fairy tale story, it did not last long. My father was falsely accused of a crime he did not commit. It didn’t take long for his business to fall apart. Building a business in Vietnam is like having a beautiful sand castle, it never lasts. Many years later, my father won the law suit but he lost everything. Everyone who used to be friends and family acted like they didn’t even know us.When you have money, your friends know who you are. When you have no money, you know who your friends are.
My mother wanted to go back to the Western world and rebuild our lives. My father wanted to rebuild his legacy where he lost it. Just like a famous Vietnamese legend, my mother took my litter sister and me to the North, Canada where her family lives; my father took $1000 to the South and rebuilt his businesses.
“The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
And today I am a little princess-turned-pauper who is working hard to build her own legacy with two hands and a brain. I had a very interesting childhood which made me who I am today. I have learned a lot of things then learn to unlearn them. That is life.
From all my experience, I learned 3 lessons
- The old money taught me “Making money is hard but keeping money is harder“ It is important to be financial independent because anything can happen tomorrow. Always live below your mean. Looking rich doesn’t mean you are rich. You can have the money but you may not have the education to manage wealth and maintain stabilities.
- The new money taught me “Life is too short to blend in.” It is easier to play safe and blend in, but great risk comes with great return.
- The no money taught me “We need a balance in life” Nothing is totally right or wrong. If you are not happy when you have no money, you won’t be happy when you have everything. Happiness is found within yourself.
- University of Toronto