Here are some #foods that one must add to the summer #diet for a healthy body.
Summer season calls for a change in the diet and lighter meals, with more fluids, given the rising mercury levels and long days. Here is a list of some healthy foods, that one must include in their daily meal to remain fresh and healthy in summers -
1. Corn: That's right! A cob of #corn comes with a number of antioxidants, which prevent some harmful sun rays from affecting your skin. Not just that, these antioxidants also lower the risk of age-related problems.
2. Cold coffee: Switch your cup of morning #tea with a cup of iced #coffee for a fresh start to your daily routine. It is not just the freshness that comes with cold coffee that is good, it also lowers the risk of skin cancer, something that the scorching heat is known to cause.
3. Tomatoes: These veggies might be seen as a #salad item, but #tomatoes act as a natural sunscreen - protecting you against sunburn.
4. Watermelon: Amongst the favorite #fruits in the summer season is the #watermelon, which contains 92 per cent water and helps one keep hydrated. It also protects the skin against harmful sun rays.
5. #Cherries: These tiny fruits can help in inducing better sleep for people who have insomnia problems in the heat. They are also beneficial for people on a diet as they can help one get lean by decreasing the fat storage in one's body.
Franklin Graham will Deliver Easter Service Message at Calvary Chapel Fo...
On April 20, Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale will come together as one church family at FAU Stadium to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. T
Desert Tortoise | Basic Facts About Desert Tortoises | Defenders of Wild...
Learn about the size, diet, population, range, behavior and other fascinating facts about desert tortoises.
Now Muslim parents are complaining about flyers for Easter egg hunts
UPDATE: The Arab American News has reported that only one Muslim parent complained. Also, local Muslim leaders have strongly backed Dearborn
Teachers 'assaulted and marginalised in Islamising plot' - Telegraph
Khalid Mahmood, Labour MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, alleges 'Trojan Horse' plan to import hardline views into schools
Obama ignores Saudi human rights record in meeting with King Abdullah
Despite mounting concern over human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia, the subject was not introduced in a meeting between US President Barack O
Earthquake: 5.3 quake strikes near La Habra, California
A shallow magnitude 5.3 earthquake was reported Friday evening one mile from La Habra, California, according to the U.S. Geological Survey .
Minnesota Couple Andrea and Colin Chisholm Who Lived on Yacht Accused of...
A wealthy Minnesota couple has been charged with taking more than $165,000 in state welfare benefits while living on a $1.2 million yacht.
Brother of Fallen Marine, Sgt. Rafael Peralta, Speaks Out After He’s Den...
Chuck Hagel has become the third defense secretary to deny the Medal of Honor to Sgt. Rafael Peralta, a Marine killed in Iraq in 2004.
O’Reilly: Former Defense Secretary Panetta is Key to Knowing if Obama Ca...
Bill O’Reilly said that former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta must testify under oath about whether or not he told Obama that the murders
WORLD NEWS: North Koreans really are kept in the dark
North Korea - which is ruled by supreme leader Kim Jong-un - is almost completely black appearing to show a distinct lack of power or energy
The Greatest Comment You Will Ever Hear From A Buddhist Monk On The Reli...
The Greatest Comment You Will Ever Hear From A Buddhist Monk On The Religion Of Peace. Posted on 1/25/2014 by admin · Share · Tweet · image
Killer cop chased out of Denny's by angry Kelly Thomas supporters - Inte...
Cop that murdered Kelly Thomas becomes town outcast
Celebrating a ‘McMilestone’: MA McDonald’s Employee Morris Miller Turns ...
A McDonald’s in Needham, Mass. celebrated a big birthday this weekend
Christie Denies Knowing About NJ Bridge Scandal in New Radio Interview
Governor Chris Christie now says he might have heard about the George Washington Bridge traffic jam while it was happening last September.
Report: Afghan President Karzai in Secret Talks With the Taliban
The latest troubling report out of Afghanistan is that President Hamid Karzai is in secret negotiations with the Taliban. The New York Times