- Streaming DJsDiscjockey y productor, 2013 - present
- Cervesa Artesana DelsdeusCervecero, 2013 - present
- Music MindDiscjockey, 2012 - present
- IESE Business SchoolServicio Audiovisual, 2009 - present
- SPIETécnico Audiovisual, 2008 - 2009
- CarrefourAdministración, 2007 - 2008
- SpringfieldDependiente de 2º, 2006 - 2007
- AEMATécnico Audiovisual, 2004 - 2005
- UrbaserOperario de R.S.U., 2003 - 2004
- Install BeerMozo y técnico auxiliar, 2000 - 2003
All begun on Christmas in 2001, when I traveled to The Netherlands to visit my cousins, they bring me to the Innercity Festival. It was my first contact with electronic music and culture, I saw a set of Sven Väth and it is impressive me a lot. That amazing experience was a turning point in my life. Since then I've moved through all kinds of clubs and festivals looking for new artists to listen and to discover new sounds.
I was spending every bit of my pocket money on vinyl records and in my first pair of Technics. I spent many hours searching for label stores for amazing music. In 2002 I did DJ lessons to learn more about techniques and tricks beyond the mixing. When I had finished the classes I joined to another music production course.
My experience as a DJ begins within my first set at the club Pasternak, Vic, thanks to the set I was invited to act at the Torello Festival. Later I was dijing on a club in Amsterdam, also in some clubs and radios in Barcelona. Currently I dedicate my DJ activity to private events, sessions in international online radio stations and social music platforms as Mixify, Mixcloud and Soundcloud.
Currently belong to the record label Music Mind and Streaming DJs agency. Creating my own label “Yoh records”. I've always searched my “own” style under the influence of Techno and Tech-House, now I embark to hold sessions of Deep Techno and Tech-Jazz. Due my passion for electronic music I ventured to create my own blog where I write my experiences and my point of view of future Dj.
- Universitat Oberta de CatalunyaMáster en Sociedad de la Información y el Conocimiento, 2012 - presentPreparación al PhD
- Universitat Oberta de CatalunyaPosgrado en Redes sociales e Intercambio de conocimiento, 2011 - 2012
- Universitat de VicLicenciatura en Comunicación Audiovisual, 2005 - 2011
- Centro Politécnico VillarCiclo Formativo de Grado Superior en Sonido, 2003 - 2005
- I.E.S. La MercéPosproducción de vídeo, 2005 - 2006
- I.E.S. La GuineuetaBachillerato de Ciencias de la Salud, 2000 - 2003
- C.E.I.P. Tomás MoroE.G.B., 1987 - 1997
- C.E.I.P. Eugeni d'OrsE.S.O., 1997 - 1999
- Universitat de BarcelonaPosgrado en Community Manager & Social Media, 2012 - 2013
Ultimate Festival Charts :: Callaway Khrono :: Beatport
Listen to Ultimate Festival Charts by Callaway Khrono on Beatport, the world's largest music store for DJs.
Sync and Backup Content from Social Networks with Social Folders
Backup and Sync files and photos from Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, YouTube, Box.Net etc with Social Folders
Business & Financial News, Breaking News Headlines
Bloomberg is a premier site for updated business news and financial information. It delivers international breaking news, stock market data
Small Business Ideas and Resources for Entrepreneurs
Visit Inc.com for the latest issue of Inc. Magazine and get advice, tools, and services that help your small business grow.
10 Strategies for Content Marketing, Events & Marketing Automation S...
Jon Miller, VP Marketing and Co-Founder of Marketo, and Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs, present 10 Strategies for Conten
New Castle teen uses robot to continue learning from home
Cris was born with spina bifida but attended school until his first-grade year, when he developed a rare condition that caused his body to s
Internet creates a rise in cut-and-paste plagiarism
Plagiarizing — claiming someone else's words as your own without proper credits — may be shameful, but not uncommon.
Some colleges slow to prep education majors for how to teach online
Colleges and universities generally have been slow to add online teaching instruction, said officials from the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter Sc
Chief Marketer Annual Survey Find Marketers Believe in Power of Social M...
What's the tipping point when a channel morphs from niche tactic to mainstream marketing tool? It's arbitrary, but 75% seems as good a miles