Boost your iPhone's speaker!
57 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 43 previous comments
- You keep your iPhone and I will keep my Note and just agree to disagreeAug 1, 2012
- You are my hero and glad to call you my friendAug 1, 2012
- I never said that I liked the iPhone simply because it's an iPhone or made by Apple for that matter. I like it because it does just what I need and it does it very well. I like the build quality and it's overall ease of use, not because I can't comprehend anything harder, but simply because I use it as a supplement to rest of my technology. As far as Epic is concerned, yes, it's a very simple interface, and that's what medical professionals are looking for. I enjoy teaching to them because as a former clinical professional (CNA, PACU Tech, Anesthesia technician) I'm able to relate to these people on both a clinical and technical level.Aug 1, 2012
- Just out of curiosity, what is your experience with Epic. Not trying for an argument here, just curious as to where you base your findings.Aug 1, 2012
- Now that the day is almost over I just wanted to say that I do appreciate a good debate and have built great friendships with those who do as well. As long as things are kept to the subject matter and not as a personal attack (at the same time I suppose I could get a thicker skin as well). I'm sorry to hear about your hospital stay and losing 1/2 a toe. Diabetes is an unforgiving bitch.
Hopefully you're seeing a diabetic educator along with your Primary Doc, so it's not like I can give you any advice you haven't already heard. I did read a study about cinnamon helping with insulin resistance though. I don't know if that'll help or not but it just popped into my head. Just do a google search on it, I'm sure you'll find something.Aug 1, 2012
- Already on that...I add it to my coffeeAug 2, 2012
Add a comment...