#amtrak #highspeedrail #numbersdontlie
Wonder what would happen if insurance were truly at market rates instead of artificially suppressed by the government? No one is clamoring to build a beach house on some forsaken spit of Alaskan island, but it seems to me this is relevant for, say, Florida.
- Catalina MarketingSr. Director Technology, 2015 - present
- Pepsi Beverages CompanyFinancial Systems Manager, 2009 - 2015
- Tech Data CorporationIT Finance Manager, 2000 - 2006
- Washington MutualFinance Manager, 2006 - 2009
I'm a finance professional living in Danbury, CT. I split my time pretty evenly between home, work, and church. I'm a Christian who believes that the Bible is God's Word, and it tells us how each person needs to be saved from their sin and the penalty sin brings: eternal torment in hell. But God loves us and has made a way, through His Son Jesus Christ, for us to be saved.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, by which we must be saved. --Acts 4:12
- University of TampaMBA, 2000 - 2002
- Clearwater Christian CollegeBusiness, 1995 - 1998
- Fourth Baptist Christian School1993 - 1995