For an iWatch to be great, Apple must innovate in batteries:
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- i - Wat????
By the way, it looks ugly!Feb 20, 2013
- I think this manufactured war between those that are Apple users and those that aren't is passé. Let it go. Apple is a force right now because people are buying their products in large enough volumes to be reported on. I appreciate the diversity and, more importantly, the competition that has pushed Apple Microsoft, and Google to improve for all of our benefits. The "dog fooding" mentality has prevented all of us from being honest about our own work and respecting the competition enough to motivate and innovate.Feb 20, 2013
- They should make it solar poweredFeb 20, 2013
- Frakk the watch. I want the battery to be innovated. But knowing Apple they might as well copy something else.Feb 20, 2013
- Only thing that irritates me is that apple takes technology that has already been done and all of the sudden it becomes "revolutionary" like the idea for smartwatches, I have seen them being sold for years, the hype about a fingerprint scanner for the iPhone also been done.
I am all for technology but I am more intrigued by game changers, not twist on old ideas I will give apple a A for effort though. I am interested to see how their watch will work compared to others I have seen.Feb 20, 2013
- well let's not start beting the drum just yet, we havent even seen the thing.Feb 20, 2013