Has Jelly Bean 4.2.2 fixed your Nexus 4?
58 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 48 previous comments
A number of us in the same office have the issue with both our Nexu 7's and galaxy nexus phones after the 4.1.2 update. With the phones it seems to happen after losing signal in the basement and connecting to wifi all devices go in to a reboot loop. This also happens with our tablets which are wifi only so I think the issue is with the wifi, we changed routers for a newer model but had the same issue. We have done factory resets but the issue still persists even with just the stock apps so no alledged bad apps are installed. GOOGLE FIX THIS NOW!!!! 4.2.2 has not helped the issue is the sameFeb 18, 2013
- No problems on N4. I learned to not play on my phone. The battery last more than 14 hours.Feb 18, 2013
- I find it interesting that people are experiencing such a wide variety of issues. My chief complaint is battery life, and 4.2.2 didn't offer measurable improvement for me.Feb 18, 2013
- No, no problems with either my Nexus 4 or 7. Both work great and I don't have 4.2.2 update, yet.
My problem is with my empty bank account.Feb 18, 2013
- My Nexus 7 is perfect in every way after the update. There were a few extremely minor glitches such as pulling down a notification bar to see it shoot back up when I let go of the touch screen, which are all gone! ^_^Feb 20, 2013
- Haven't had any issues with my Nexus 4 at all. I was anticipating the release of 4.2.2 since I read about it about a week ago. Finally got pushed to mine today. All was great before, and still is.Feb 20, 2013