This small e-reader faces big competition. Do you like the Kobo Mini?
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The mini looked too small to me. I got the Kobo Glo instead, and I like that one, though I was underwhelmed by Kobo customer service and how their website functions (prices listed wrong, lacking in search capability etc). Overall, though, the device is good and I'm glad to have a device that reads ePubs in addition to my Kindle.Jan 29, 2013
- well for the price and dimension may be quite interesting for who has a smartphone and a laptopJan 29, 2013
- This small e-reader faces more than competition, it faces irrelevancy.Jan 29, 2013
- I love my Kobo Mini. It's small enough to fit in the pocket of my jeans and the battery life is acceptable as long as the wifi is turned off. I don't like reading from a back-lit screen but I wanted a very mobile device. This works.
I also got it for $50 Canadian. At that price I'd definitely recommend it.Jan 29, 2013
- I am happy reading on my phone. That's small, too. It's a one-stop shopping convergence device. Portability is key.Jan 29, 2013
- I like my Kobo Glo. The only reason I got it over the mini was for the backlight. Other than that, i think that Kobo has produced a solid device and I would recommend it to anyone.Jan 29, 2013
- Scott, backlighting is critical IMHO.Jan 30, 2013
- I couldn't stand having to read without it. I don't want to turn on the lights in a room to readJan 31, 2013