Is this the future of mobile tickets?
39 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- well as long as my tickets dont get lost.Feb 28, 2013
- The good thing is it can only accelerate passbook adoption rate. But AT LEAST Samsung should design the icon a bit more differently than Passbook. Apparently they too lazy to do that.Feb 28, 2013
- I'm agree with mark hurley. Samsung bring most of their apps global and that is a good competitive adavantange in the marketFeb 28, 2013
- Well that isn't going to be confusing for anyone using Google WalletFeb 28, 2013
- I thought the same thing when I first read this...Feb 28, 2013
- Do it! My first pure Google was the Galaxy Nexus, and will continue to go pure Google moving forward. The phones are good, and get the sweet updates as soon as they come out. Plus, I'm no longer locked into carrier crap, and I have Tmobile which after calling them up, discovered they have a a 'bring your own device' contract plan that is cheaper than if you bought a subsidized phone through them, however it's still a 1 or 2 year contract.
I won't be going back to a non pure Google phone.Feb 28, 2013