The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 looks great and runs all day. Check out our review:
54 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- MANY people have had problems with weak or no WLAN signal with these devices. The issue appears to have been now solved in the manufacturing process. But no devices have been recalled from the shop shelves... Have fun shopping.
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Thinkpad-Tablet-2-Wifi-Issue/td-p/975029/page/13Feb 17, 2013
- First glance at the pic..looked like a VHS Cassette. LoLFeb 17, 2013
- I agree with Bob about Microsoft views of his.Feb 18, 2013
- Rick T+1I'm sick and tired of Microsoft changed their software around. Office was pretty much the same way up to 2007. Office 2010 changed so much on the look that make people don't know how to do some basic tasks such page setup, print, etc. Now they try to mess things up with Windows. I played with Windows 8 a little on a laptop in a store. I don't even know how to get into SysConfige. Come on, that's too much of a change for no reason. Bring in something new, not just rearrange the same old stuffs and confusing the good old users.Feb 18, 2013
- I agree. I'm staying with Windows 7. I don't need to keep up with the Jones's.I'm happy now.Feb 19, 2013
- I have nothing against MS. I even suppor their changing of Windows 8...mainly because of how many bloggers and "experts" kept ridiculing MS for not "innovating" or "evolving". Now they do and everyone is angry they changed things up.
However, after the burn I felt with the first ThinkPad Tablet, I'm reluctant to try #2. My Android tablet worked beautifully and Lenovo did a good job, but I felt personally burned when they just abandoned it after ONE YEAR and didn't even offer any kind of a buyback or something.Feb 19, 2013