49 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 33 previous comments
- Its nothing new is it, 'cause the PSP could link up with the PS3.Feb 16, 2013
- "At least Nintendo still understands what "game console" means"
Yes, a console way behind other consoles graphically that appeals to people who don't play or buy games.Feb 16, 2013
- On the front yeah. They got to carried away with selling to the masses. But hey, it' where the money was, and unfortunately still is. It's about having fun. Doesn't matter the console, you can make something as badass and cool as possible, but that fun factor has to last or how can you even call it a video game. Yeah ok, games might change and expand but it's all supposed to stimulate your mind in a way that makes it...be? LOL! Idk, I like games from everyone!Feb 16, 2013
- Still not impressedFeb 16, 2013
- BooFeb 19, 2013
- "The game console should play games first, everything else is an optional add-on."
The Wii wasn't good at that, it was a glorified Gamecube. Thus the incredibly high percentage of people who bought the Wii because they were NOT gamers, and the incredibly high percentage of people who got launch titles and nothing else for the system. There are stats on both.Feb 19, 2013