Do you agree?
33 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 84 previous comments
- Dude, who are you talking to? Have you forgotten to take your meds again?Feb 14, 2013
- I don't think an excuse counts as innovative, though I could see apple claiming to have invented them. Try again.Feb 14, 2013
- Your question has no validity and is hereby rendered null and void. Court dismissed. 🔨Feb 14, 2013
- Litigation over innovation. Apple-style. Considering apple sells itself on the premise of innovation (see above article) as a loyal fan, who "totally agrees", I'm just asking that you introduce me to these innovations.Feb 14, 2013
- Chances are, you request what you request for because you have already made up your mind that what you request for is non existent. So, if you are so convinced with your premise, why bother people with useless questions? Go by what you already hold as TRUTH and we all will be happy ever after as you hold your peace.
I bid thee farewell.Feb 14, 2013
- Positive had a chance to get a free ipod nano and touch and did not want either. Not giving apple any money for them to go around and sue everyone else.Feb 14, 2013