Ubuntu is coming to your phone and tablet -- and in style. Is this the operating system that will finally provide some real competition to iOS and Android?
82 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- If its like the OS that cant play 90% of the stuff on the web i will pass.Feb 27, 2013
- the line is "... and heck, maybe even to Android too." which just shows how non-comparable/worthy the writer finds Android to iOS that he mentions iOS loosing its sheen to Android in such a way.
It just caught my eye because the article was about Ubuntu and the writer never wasted a chance bashing Android vs iOS.
Or maybe its just a way to get more hits to your website. :PFeb 27, 2013
- Did it really seem that way? To me, it looked more like Ubuntu Touch vs. iOS and Android after as preference goes, which isn't too uncommon when writing a review about a new OS. It's the same as comparing a phone of any OS to others phones with similar specs.Feb 27, 2013
- yay!!Feb 27, 2013
- Isn't Ubuntu a very niche community, though? Seems like the vast majority of people would go with a brand they recognize.Feb 28, 2013
- I'm not sure how niche it is but there are quite a few people who are looking forward to Ubuntu Touch and will probably switch to it once it's completed.Feb 28, 2013