Is Android destined to rule the smart phone world, or will Windows Phone triumph eventually?
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- I work for a mobile phone company and Lumia phones get a little interest but then the customer decides they want either iphone of galaxy s3.
On another note, all my machines at home use linux (and a few of my friends too), I've noticed also that more and more customers are becoming aware of Linux too and because of this they are not tied to windows anymore. Since a lot of them spend time in the web browsers, they are willing to try apps on the phones as well as Chrome/OS/Book/Box. This is something Ive been looking into also.Feb 13, 2013
- Windows Phone is a disaster.Feb 13, 2013
- +Nino Novak what does article prove to you? It doesn't say android manufacturers are losing money. It says Apple and Samsung are making the most profit while companies, that have made questionable choices, are declining. Nokia and RIM which is mentioned in the article don't even make android devices.Feb 13, 2013
- Got to be honest. I think I would prefer the new blackberries to succeed over windows phone.Feb 13, 2013
- I tried several Whondows 8/Phone devices - they are awful, so many drawbacks, problems with stability.Feb 13, 2013
- I'm still iffy on Android for Smartphones...but I can't fathom iOS on a tablet. I went Android on my first tablet and I would not choose any other OS at this point.Feb 13, 2013