Have you gone paperless?
28 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- This is nice until the cloud crashes. And yes, my computer or some vital program has died on occasion. Luckily, after much work I was able to retrieve things, but some of the older stuff I gave up on, luckily I had paper copies so I could so.
I will continued to print out just enough, so that I can reconstruct from paper if need be, because fools keep things from being foolproof.
YMMV.Apr 12, 2012
- I am a firm believer in external HDDs (except for Western Digital).Apr 12, 2012
- Trying too as much as I canApr 12, 2012
- All for it but the companies save a great amount of money, they should Pass in on to the consumes of employee, they stand to gain more than the every day personApr 12, 2012
- I have absolutely gone paperless... I no longer get inter-office memos. I now get emails,which I print out in triplicate so that I have a hard copies... just in case.Apr 12, 2012
- +William Johns-Powell : interesting article and kind of makes sense.Apr 13, 2012