79 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I read it in 1984 in ZX-Spectrum Journal.
and after two paragrahs, in CERN they poved the existence of anti-matter. Topics were Antiproton and up and down quarks. I am happy to see this fine clickbait again.Dec 13, 2016
- Clickbait? Somebody got a Nobel for that!
Oh, and usually clickbait applies to sites that simply want you to visit so they get advertising revenue. CERN would rather you click and read the story;-)Dec 13, 2016
- Yes. I read it. I am very exciting about this article remebering in 1984. My favourred time at the grmmarschool.
It had been pleasured. this time.Dec 13, 2016
- When was the first "physical" evidence of antimatter found expirementally? Was it by CERN?Feb 5, 2017
- Positrons in 1933 - maybe 20 years before CERN.
This is a summary of the original paper reporting them:
journals.aps.org/pr/abstract/10.1103/PhysRev.43.491Feb 5, 2017
Add a comment...