- Wilberforce UniversityBusiness Managment, 1999
- East Tennessee State UniversityPoly Sci, 1996
Leader/Account Manager/Recruiter with over 10 years of IT, Medical, Financial, Scientific and Professional staffing expertise. Ability to learn a companies culture and environment quickly and come up with a solution for my client’s staffing and solution needs. My biggest value add to an organization is my abilities to find that elusive "purple squirrel" or "best fit" candidate for your department or company that help you get to that "next level" of growth that every company tries to obtain.
Current Employer : Clear Measures is now Data Intensity
Since 1993 CLEAR MEASURES/Data Intensity has been focused on real business value, which we enhance in two ways: First, we work with business units in companies large and small to help them identify, gather, analyze, and capitalize on the valuable data that resides in every corner of their enterprise. Second, we free IT staffs in hundreds of companies to focus on their valuable business knowledge, while we provide true 24 X 7 coverage for critical and important day-to-day concerns like availability and recoverability.
CLEAR MEASURES/Data Intensity offers a range of SERVICES and SOLUTIONS designed to satisfy needs shared by firms large and small, and the SKILLS required to make your customized goals a reality. If your goals aren’t yet defined, CLEAR MEASURES can help you define a STRATEGY for managing, analyzing, or visualizing your data in ways that make will make your path easier to identify.
Specialties:SharePoint, ETL, SDLC, Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, PeopleSoft, IT Security, Java, J2ee, JSF, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts,.NET, ASP, C#, DBA, Oracle, SAP, SQL, VB, System Analyst, Quality Assurance, IT Project Management
Kroger, CitiGroup, CH Mack, Cengage, Lexis Nexis, Standard Register, Workflow One, LexMark, Ethicon-Endo, Abercrombie and Fitch, Great American Insurance, AFG, F + W Pubilcation, Toyota, CFC, Smith Manus, Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions
- Data IntensityTechnical Recruiting Manager, 2014 - presentCurrently working as part of the leadership team to develop staff augmentation and solution strategies to provide on-going support for Clear Measures/Data Intensity full-life cycle recruiting process. Also providing hands-on technical recruiting for Clear Measures/Data Intensity to increase speed to market for our clients.
- Illumination WorksPractice Director, 2013 - 2014Worked directly with executive leadership (CEO) to develop solution strategies and provide on-going support for Illumination Work’ s full-lifecycle recruiting process. Player-coach who recruits IT professionals on a project basis for the United States area. Also responsible for recruiting for our internal IT Solutions team. Set overall strategy for all of Illumination’ s solutions salary determinations, on-boarding/orientation procedures and IT consultant issues Developed recruitment programs with all Local IT User Groups to improve proactive recruiting strategies. Responsible for managing/coaching IT recruiting members and help support/cover Illus clients/requisitions. Manage job order/requisition load and assigned requisition Strategize with practice team and come up with creative ways to find additional IT resources for client “hard to fill” practice hires.
- Ascendum SolutionsLead Recruiter, 2008 - 2013Worked directly with executive leadership (VP, CEO) to develop staffing/solution strategies and provide ongoing support for Ascendum’ s full-lifecycle recruiting process. Player-coach who recruits IT professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire and project basis for the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. Also responsible for recruiting for our internal IT Solutions team. Set and involved in overall strategy for all of Ascendum’ s staff augmentation/solutions salary determinations, on-boarding/orientation procedures, H1B/Green Card transfers process, and IT consultant issues Developed recruitment programs with all Local IT User Groups to improve proactive recruiting strategies. Responsible for managing/coaching IT recruiting eight member team (senior recruiting team, associate recruiting team, sourcing. posting/admin support team) and help support/cover Ascendum clients/requisitions. Manage job order/requisition load of 70-100 positions at any given time on assigned requisition Qualify candidate for assigned jobs and submit to sale rep and also directly to client when relationship is established. Strategize with sales team and come up with creative ways to find additional IT resources for client “hard to fill” staff augmentation requisition.