Sometimes trolling the trolls can be such evil fun. I almost felt sorry for this guy. Almost. I wonder what he thought when he actually dialed the number I gave him...
44 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 75 previous comments
- , I remember not liking it either when I was young. One time an aunt came to visit from Ottawa (small world, isn't it) and she, my mother and sister were walking out of a bistro when some guys started making their noises. I was thirteen or so and in my great teenage wisdom I said, "I do wish I had a gun so I could shoot everyone who looked at me." My aunt, horrified, stopped walking completely. Noting her discomfort at the epiphany that her niece might be completely unhinged, I quickly added, "but then, oh, just think of the massacre." My sister has never let me forget it, but while it immediately comes off as narcissistic, the fact that I was aware and disturbed enough to say something that violent at that age has stayed with me forever.Jun 19, 2012
- Simply excellent ;)Jun 19, 2012
- if you want the screengrab of the post that started all this for your hall of shame album let me know and I can email it to you!Jun 19, 2012
- FYI I mean this post - https://plus.google.com/u/0/106679116007413037449/posts/VyvNRrB59wP
I haz screengrab :DJun 19, 2012
- Mudhooks+2I had a scam email supposedly from some woman who was dying and wanted to arrange for someone to look after her 8 year-old daughter.
This was the ensuing series of emails:
She eventually gave up.Jun 20, 2012
- Excellent work,. :DJun 20, 2012