Poor extroverts. It must be awful to be one, constantly wondering if it 'looks bad to be seen eating alone'. I'd much rather eat alone or go to the cinema alone (admittedly something new for me but wonderfully liberating) than wait around for someone else to crave the same food/movie as me.
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- Jun C+2I like the way u think! Sometimes, the best way to enjoy something is by yourself... :)Apr 27, 2012
- Sometimes me too used to long for a lonely lunch to get away from crazy mad rush at work....to my horror, sometimes the eating joint played some stupid karoake music videos which made the situ worse...lol :))Apr 27, 2012
- In Germany if you show up for lunch in a cafeteria on your own the default assumption of everyone else is that you don't want to be disturbed unless you clearly signal otherwise.Apr 28, 2012
- Haha yes I don't know if I can handle loud annoying music at my solo-eating venue!
no wonder Germans have such a culture shock when they come to the US :)Apr 28, 2012
- Going to the movies alone is, frankly, amazing.Apr 28, 2012
- In fact if the movie is good enough it renders you automatically alone. Best is a bad movie so that you can joyfully criticize it with those next to you :-)Apr 28, 2012