Wirele Communication Library 188.8.131.52 has been released
We would like to inform that WCL 184.108.40.206 has been released.
What is new in 220.127.116.11
* Fixed bug in wclServer running with Bluetooth transport when it did not restore the SD record using Microsoft Bluetooth stack;
*The support of the WiFi has been removed from WCL. Instead of that use WiFi Framework (http://www.btframework.com/wififramework.htm
* The WCL Lite License is available again;
* VCL Edition: RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support has been added;
* wclGSMModemClient: reading Signal Quality (0 - 113 dBm or less; 1 - 111 dBm; 2...30 - 109...53 dBm; 31 - 51 dBm or greater; 99 - not known or not detectable);
* wclGSMModemClient: reading Battery State and Level.
The WiFi Framework is the library for software developers that provides easy access to a WiFi (WLAN) features on the Windows desktop platform.
You can find more information about new WiFi Framework on out site by this link: http://www.btframework.com/wififramework.htm
You can download latest version from http://www.btframework.com