Sir. Richard Branson’s 7 Secrets To Social Media
1. He’s actually on social media.
2. He doesn’t have someone do it for him.
3. He asks questions.
4. He answers questions.
5. He trains employees to be socially savvy.
6. He relishes new opportunities.
7. He lives by one rule: “Be authentic and organic.”
Richard Branson’s Followers:
4.19 million Google +
3 million Twitter
1.6 million LinkedIn
- New York University Stern School of BusinessMBA, 2003 - 2005
- Bucknell UniversityGeology, 1994 - 1998
- Conestoga High School1991 - 1994
- Global Display Publisher Sales Strategy Lead, 2011 - present
- The New York TImesDirector, 2005 - 2011
- Bearing PointConsultant, 2000 - 2003
- Vail AssociatesSkiier Services, 1999 - 2000
- SchlumbergerOilfield Engineer
Viral content is going to be a terrible business model
Last week, Business Insider published a list of some red-hot, up-and-coming media properties that have achieved monster traffic numbers seem
Five Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before I Started My Business
Five things Melissa Kushner has learned balancing a business, womanhood and motherhood.
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, ...
Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel &
Search Engine Land: News On Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization (...
Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Go