- Catarra Real Estate, IncPresident, 2013 - present
- Sereno GroupReal estate broker, 2010 - 2013
- Coldwell BankerReal estate broker, 2007 - 2010
- Brio Software
- Quantum Corporation
My Real Estate Experience
- CEO of Catarra Real Estate, Inc - a real estate services firm
- Director, Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR) 2010-2013
- Director, California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) 2010-2013
- Past Chair, Los Altos/Mountain View Regional REALTOR® District 2010
- Member, Los Altos/Mountain View Regional REALTOR District 2007-2011
- Founder and VP Sales/Marketing of a real estate development company 2005-2008
- Committee Member and/or Liaison for several C.A.R. committees including Professional Standards, MLS/Business Technology, Federal Issues, Housing Affordability Fund, and the Public Policy Forum 2010-2011
- Member, MLS Advisory Group for MLSListings.com - the premier local MLS 2010-2011
- Member of the National, California, and Silicon Valley Associations of REALTORS®
- Member of the Los Altos Village Association
- Past Member, Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
- Community volunteer at Happy Hollow, Habitat for Humanity, REALTOR® Service Volunteer Program, Los Altos Art & Wine Festival, Housing Industry Foundation, and others.
- Brokers license - achieved by only 15% of all licensed agents in California
- Experience with clients from $200,000 to $15,000,000
Executive & General Business Experience
- Executive responsible for marketing at two start-up companies
- Director of business development at a data analysis and visualization company
- Former senior marketing manager of a NASDAQ listed company with annual revenues exceeding $100 million
- Over 20 years overall high-tech marketing and business experience
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco: BS in Information Systems Management
- Additional undergraduate courses in contract law, accounting, and finance
- My business and entrepreneurial experience makes me an excellent negotiator and marketer.
- I am friendly and personable but remain committed to getting the job done in a professional manner.
- I have an extensive network of agents around the local market and the world with whom I have personal relationships.
- I fully leverage the power of social media, networking, and media relations to the benefit of my clients.
- I am experienced with many challenging real estate situations including estate sales, trusts, foreign buyers or sellers, relocation, subdivisions, zoning changes, and other issues.
- University of San Francisco
What I Learned In Real Estate - One Simple Rule For Everything
The One Rule For All Real Estate Businesses When I first started selling real estate I had a very helpful manager who was quick to offer a w
How do successful real estate agents build a brand and business?
What's the secret formula for branding success? Agents sell. That's ultimately what they do. The skills that support that include negotiatin
What are you doing for 2014 business planning right now?
Your 2014 Business Plan Should Be Ready! We're nearing the end of Q3 2013 and now is the time to be putting in place all your plans to grow
Home sales flat but prices up sharply in Mountain View August 2013
Mountain View homes prices rise in August 2013 Mountain View real estate has become a hot commodity as home buyers realized the town offers
Saratoga home sales steady, prices drop in August 2013
Seasonal Real Estate Slowdown Moderate in August 2013 The average selling price for Saratoga homes dropped to $1,900,265 in August so far as
3 Reasons Real Estate Agents Should Stop Being Technology Experts
Focus On Appling Technology To Real Estate Practices I just read a very nice article on the Feature Page about someone who attended a ReBar
Is the office address important for agents or clients?
How important is an office address to clients? I've noticed something with the agents I've been recruiting. Those in particular markets who,
How to determine the potential commute time of a home you want to buy
Determine the commute time on a home before you buy it When I left the high-tech industry, one thing I left behind was the commute. The idea