- Adobe SystemsSr Director, BD & stuff, 2011 - present
- Typekit IncPresident & Co-founder, 2009 - 2012
- Adaptive PathCOO, 2002 - 2008
- Blogger/Pyra LabsBusiness Manager, 2001 - 2002
- White HouseAdvance Guy, 1998 - 2000
- CMP MediaProgram Manager, 2000 - 2001
Bryan Mason is a Sr Director for Creative Cloud at Adobe, focusing on business development and M&A. He was President and a co-founder of Typekit — a design tool for using sophisticated typography on the web — which was acquired by Adobe in 2011. Prior to that, Bryan was Chief Operating Officer for Adaptive Path, a leading design and consulting firm. While at Adaptive Path, Bryan led the sale of Measure Map — a web analytics tool — to Google. He currently serves as a member of Adaptive Path’s Board of Directors.
Bryan has served as an advisor or investor to companies like Twitter, Medium, About.me, Blogger, and City Notes. In a previous life, he managed special events for a wide range of organizations, including The White House, The 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, Lincoln Center Theater, the Dalai Lama, and ~20 yrs of presidential campaigns.
- University of North Carolina, School of the ArtsTheater, 1988 - 1992