I do have a question. How does 2FA work with the unattended access? Will the TeamViewer host that runs when the computer starts up need a special password to be entered when you first configure it? If so, where do I go to get it?
Thanks for your time and the awesome product.
Some of the systems that offer 2FA that I've used in the past made use of a special purpose client password. I have a Visual Studio Online account and when you turn on 2FA you create a set of alternate credentials. You supply the user ID but Microsoft provides the random password which you paste into your automated build scripts. Otherwise people would get really tired of having to enter the authentication code every time the CI server tried to kick off a round of testing or had to remote into the build server every night to authenticate for the nightly builds. :)
- Alabama Department of Mental HealthProgrammer Analyst, 2004 - present
- Anteon Corp.Software Engineer, 2003 - 2004
- AmerisourceBergenSystems Analyst, 1998 - 2003
- OSI Inc.Private Contractor, 1999 - 2001
- OSI Inc.Estimator, 1993 - 1998
- Escambia County High SchoolHS, 1984 - 1988Standard HS Curricula, Music (played Saxophone in Jazz, Marching, Concert, and Pep bands), AP American History
- University of West AlabamaMusic, 1989 - 1991At the time it was called Livingston University. As a music major I participated in the school marching, concert, and jazz bands as well as choir. In addition to mandatory core classes for freshman and sophomore students I took classes in music composition and theory.
- Auburn University MontgomeryMIS, 1998MIS is Management Information Systems. At the time it was the only computer related track available at AUM. It was part of the School of Business and as such there were more business related courses than actual computer courses and the computer courses were more geared toward business type activities. After Intro. to Computers, I took COBOL 1 and COBOL 2. There were business related courses such as Business Law, Accounting 1 and 2, Statistics 1 and 2 in addition to the typical sophomore and junior level core classes.
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
Live Demonstration: Hacker Tools You Should Know and Worry About (Channe...
ATC-B309 When we investigate cybercrime we often find traces of commonly known hacker tools, trojans, etc. In this highly interactive demo s
Firefox 11 (Finally) Adds Add-On Sync, Solves Add-On Compatibility Issues
Windows/Mac/Linux: The latest version of Firefox is available for download, and with it comes the ability to synchronize your extensions acr
Released: and Web Tools 2012.2 in Context - Scott Hanselman
Scott Hanselman on Programming, User Experience, The Zen of Computers and Life in General
Poll: Where Do You Stand On Guns, Gun Rights, And The Second Amendment?
Almost anywhere in America, the topic of guns (gun ownership, gun control and the Second Amendment) will always inspire a spirited discussio
Easily Capture and Dispose of Bugs and Other Small Pests with a Lint Roller
Few people actually enjoy picking up bugs or squashing them with their bare hands. Most of us employ the help of paper to lure them outdoor