- Ohio State UniversityCommunications, 1986 - 1991
10+ year veteran of the Digital Marketing and Media space. Experience with companies from fortune 500 to Startups. Expertise in;
Beacons, Social Marketing, Marketing analysis, Pay-Per-Click, Media Buying, Search Advertising, Paid Search Marketing, Traffic Monetization, Affiliate Management, Publisher Management, Advertiser sales and management, Online Marketing Campaigns, Major Search Engines, Cost Per Acquisition, Social & Online Reputation, Mobile
- TrepointMarketing problem solver, 10 - presentI solve marketing problems for retailers, brands, cpm companies and more every day across multiple channels and types of issue. If your company is struggling with - Marketing silos, lack of ROI from marketing campaigns, sluggish sales, sluggish campaigns, lack of foot traffic, lack of consumer engagement, metric overload, lack of metrics, lack of attribution for sales, cross channel message delivery Trepoint's MAP (marketing accountability plan) is perfect for you. I can help make YOU look good while sorting out the issues your brand faces and come up with a plan to grow your brand.
- Tadasearch, LLCFounder, 2009 - present• Top 10 Nami Network in 2010 • 50% year over year growth every year in business • Rated one of the Top 10 PPC ad networks 2 years in a row (2010 & 2011) Built one of the top rated PPC Ad Networks from scratch using Nami Platform. Over $500,000 gross revenue the first year. Successfully transitioned the business from PPC Ad Network to a successful consulting company. Seen as a industry leader for three years by word of mouth only.
- ClickLinkMedia.comFounder, 10 - presentClickLink Media a division of TaDaSearch, LLC is an Ad Network helping Publishers and other Ad Networks Monetize their unsold & remnant inventory using CPC, CPM, CPV, & CPA models. Service and attention to details of you account to monetize at the highest level possible is our goal.
- MyTieMediaFounder, 2011 - 2013• $250k in revenue in first six months • Top 10 Network on Trustename platform World Wide Created and successfully operated a second network of PPC feeds and publishers. Did accounting, collections,Business Development, contract & I/O creation and negotiation swell as all aspects of business management.
- SearchInitiativesTraffic & Product Manager, 2013 - 2014• 1.25 million new revenue in First 9 months • 2 successful platform migrations • Brought in over 25 new revenue generating accounts • Collected over $30k in past due accounts in first 60 days Helped to successfully create and drive migration plan from xml to O & O sites to incorporate PPC, Hyper Local, Display and performance ads on directory pages approved by Yahoo. Developed and managed product strategy with tech team. Trained and managed account managers for xml and display accounts on publisher and feed side. Worked Remotely with 25% travel.
Tips for Getting Customers to Share Their Love for Your Brand
Social Media - Establishing a positive, active relationship with your customers is crucial to building your business. Check out these tips f
How to Build Customers' Trust and Boost Online Sales [Infographic]
Sales - The biggest reason online shoppers abandon their shopping carts is lack of trust. Here are some tips for boosting your customers' tr
‘Automated mobile marketing is the next big thing', says Mediacom global...
Marketers need to understand the fundamental differences between mobile marketing automation and web marketing automation needed to...
Consumers need education in mobile payment technology - Mobile Marketing...
When Wakefield Research surveyed U.S. consumers about mobile payments more than half wanted more stores to enable technology to allow paymen
Study: Shoppers want mobile alerts, not location targeting - Ecommerce -...
Online and mobile shoppers like their email discounts and online coupons. But, according to one new report, they aren't so keen on retailers
Google Quietly Testing A New Contextually Aware Mobile Payment System – ...
Codenamed “Plaso” (pronounced as Play-So), Google appears to be quietly testing a new mobile-only payment system around some of the company’
Woolworths plans national beacons rollout to improve click-and-collect c...
Woolworths is looking to roll out beacons across all of its click-and-collect stores following a successful proof-of-concept trial of the pr
Beacons tipped to usher in shift to more intelligent retargeting for ret...
Marketers' eagerness to fit beacons everywhere they can has meant many have got ahead of themselves but there are some who are...
Three Digital Marketing Tactics You Should Adopt in 2015 [Infographic]
Marketing Strategy - Are you prepared to tackle digital marketing in 2015? Here's a look at three tactics to include in your marketing this
Podcast Interview with K. Hunter, COO of Beacon Pioneer Gimbal
When you talk about retail and mobile there are products you cannot avoid these days, these are (Bluetooth Low Energy) beacons or iBeacon, i
Perples Launches RECO Manager, a Beacon Management Device, Available for...
Seoul, South Korea (PRWEB) February 02, 2015 Perples successfully entered the market with relnofollow onclicklinkClick(this.) ...
Digital Ad Benchmarks by Channel and Device Type: 4Q14
Advertising - Mobile devices had the highest average click-through rate (CTR) across all digital ad channels in 4Q14, according to a recent
Innovation Is Vital for Your Organization's Survival: 10 Must-Learn Less...
Marketing Strategy - Innovation is critical to both the success and the survival of organizations, and imagination is the spark that fuels i
How to Connect With Email-Fatigued Prospects in Three Simple Steps
Email Marketing - Many email recipients feel compelled to purge their inboxes and subscriptions at the start of each year. How can marketers
The Best Days and Times to Post Content [Infographic]
Content - The most popular days and times that brands post content to various marketing channels aren't necessarily the most effective, acco
Street Fight Daily: Beacons Retarget Ads, Mobile Wallets Eye Loyalty | S...
A roundup of today's big stories in hyperlocal publishing, marketing, commerce, and technology...Now Advertisers Can Use Beacons To Make The