- Ohio State UniversityCommunications, 1986 - 1991
10+ year veteran of the Digital Marketing and Media space. Experience with companies from fortune 500 to Startups. Expertise in;
Beacons, Social Marketing, Marketing analysis, Pay-Per-Click, Media Buying, Search Advertising, Paid Search Marketing, Traffic Monetization, Affiliate Management, Publisher Management, Advertiser sales and management, Online Marketing Campaigns, Major Search Engines, Cost Per Acquisition, Social & Online Reputation, Mobile
- TrepointMarketing problem solver, 10 - presentI solve marketing problems for retailers, brands, cpm companies and more every day across multiple channels and types of issue. If your company is struggling with - Marketing silos, lack of ROI from marketing campaigns, sluggish sales, sluggish campaigns, lack of foot traffic, lack of consumer engagement, metric overload, lack of metrics, lack of attribution for sales, cross channel message delivery Trepoint's MAP (marketing accountability plan) is perfect for you. I can help make YOU look good while sorting out the issues your brand faces and come up with a plan to grow your brand.
- Tadasearch, LLCFounder, 2009 - present• Top 10 Nami Network in 2010 • 50% year over year growth every year in business • Rated one of the Top 10 PPC ad networks 2 years in a row (2010 & 2011) Built one of the top rated PPC Ad Networks from scratch using Nami Platform. Over $500,000 gross revenue the first year. Successfully transitioned the business from PPC Ad Network to a successful consulting company. Seen as a industry leader for three years by word of mouth only.
- ClickLinkMedia.comFounder, 10 - presentClickLink Media a division of TaDaSearch, LLC is an Ad Network helping Publishers and other Ad Networks Monetize their unsold & remnant inventory using CPC, CPM, CPV, & CPA models. Service and attention to details of you account to monetize at the highest level possible is our goal.
- MyTieMediaFounder, 2011 - 2013• $250k in revenue in first six months • Top 10 Network on Trustename platform World Wide Created and successfully operated a second network of PPC feeds and publishers. Did accounting, collections,Business Development, contract & I/O creation and negotiation swell as all aspects of business management.
- SearchInitiativesTraffic & Product Manager, 2013 - 2014• 1.25 million new revenue in First 9 months • 2 successful platform migrations • Brought in over 25 new revenue generating accounts • Collected over $30k in past due accounts in first 60 days Helped to successfully create and drive migration plan from xml to O & O sites to incorporate PPC, Hyper Local, Display and performance ads on directory pages approved by Yahoo. Developed and managed product strategy with tech team. Trained and managed account managers for xml and display accounts on publisher and feed side. Worked Remotely with 25% travel.
For a Store With Mobile Tech, Many Consumers Would Drive Further, Shop M...
New data from The CFI Group, a customer feedback measurement firm, reveals just how badly consumers want mobile technologies in-store. For e
Study: Behavioral data influencing more shoppers - Advertising - BizReport
Through 2018 the use of behavioral marketing data will increase. That is the takeaway from a new Millward Brown Digital study which indicate
'Bank of Apple' Moves Closer With New Patent To Kill PayPal, Square
That'll do nicely, Sir Apple has quietly filed for a new patent which details a person-to-person money transmission method which could poten
Top 3 tips to make beacons work for you - Ecommerce - BizReport
Location based targeting and proximity marketing are a growing targeting area for retailers, restaurants and other businesses, but for some
IoT Market Will Grow 19 Percent in 2015, IDC Predicts - InformationWeek
An IDC report indicates the market for the Internet of Things will only become more robust over the next few years. An increase use in retai
FraudFree Sites Account for Nearly All Conversions
A study shows that, on sites with 10 or more fake traffic, even bona fide visitors hardly ever convert.
Seven Tips for Effective Digital Coupon Marketing [Infographic]
Marketing Strategy - Digital coupon use is booming! To help you craft and promote your online coupons, check out the following tips.
The new normals in retail: are you keeping up? | ventureburn
I don’t know too many people who are immune to the charms of retail therapy. Whether in malls or online, they be men or women, there’s alway
AT&T & Friends Form Rewards Program | Light Reading
The carrier is joining forces with American Express, ExxonMobil, Macy's, Nationwide, Ride Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu to launch a loyalty pr
Tips for Getting Customers to Share Their Love for Your Brand
Social Media - Establishing a positive, active relationship with your customers is crucial to building your business. Check out these tips f
How to Build Customers' Trust and Boost Online Sales [Infographic]
Sales - The biggest reason online shoppers abandon their shopping carts is lack of trust. Here are some tips for boosting your customers' tr
‘Automated mobile marketing is the next big thing', says Mediacom global...
Marketers need to understand the fundamental differences between mobile marketing automation and web marketing automation needed to...
Consumers need education in mobile payment technology - Mobile Marketing...
When Wakefield Research surveyed U.S. consumers about mobile payments more than half wanted more stores to enable technology to allow paymen
Study: Shoppers want mobile alerts, not location targeting - Ecommerce -...
Online and mobile shoppers like their email discounts and online coupons. But, according to one new report, they aren't so keen on retailers