- Swimsuit Illustrated MagazinePhotographer, Body Painter and Writer, 2013 - present~ Scouting models and designers in the midwest to work with for contributions to the magazine. ~ Painting models in designs in trompe l'oeil style to look like swimsuits for the magazine as art to compliment the magazine. ~ Write Articles to entertain, inform and motivate readers to discover amazing and beautiful things.
- Artist and PhotographerArtist and Photographer, present
- Kaizen Dreams LLC.Executive Director, Writer, Photographer, Body Painter, Artist, Speaker, Mentor, Creative Consultant, 2010 - 2012
- So6ix MagazineBody Painter, Writer, Creative Consultant
- Distinctly Oklahoma MagazinePhotographer, Body Painter
- The FunkYardArt Director / Graphic Designer
I have been in the creative industry most of my life and involved with photography for several year now. Recently, I have chosen to focus on some new types of created images. I am going to be working on images of inspiration, love, compassion, imagination, heart, feeling and exploring emotion and the human condition.
I feel it is important as an artist to embrace things about the world and express ones perceptions and project it in visuals. Sometimes not even interpreting but redefining an image to provoke thought. I want to be an artist that does not necessarily tell others what to think but rather inspires to think and think for themselves or as a community.
If you are a model, musician, talent, actor/actress, business owner, or just a creative soul that wants to inspire others, bring something new to the table and explore what it is to be human, an artist, a muse and a inspiration to others, then I want to work with you. Curious? Let me know your thoughts.
Bryan Crump has been in the creative industry
most of his life. Starting in 1999, Bryan began professionally body
painting and doing makeup makeup. In 2001, he branched into the
photography that you see today.
"My interests vary in subject matter. I love fashion, glamor, vintage, pinup, wildlife, landscapes, video, all sorts of things. Currently studying to be a director and producer. If you have a project you need creative consulting on, let me know. I can always come up with ideas."
"As you will see with my portfolio. My work is quite different from normal photography, because I like to incorporate my art and vivid colors. This means that sometimes it does take longer for pictures to be completed. "
I like to inspire creativity and vision in others. When is comes to my work, there is always a storm of ideas that I weed through to get the best.
Starting out as an artist of pencil and paper, I worked up to painting and that eventually brought me to photography. Now I merge all of my skills as an artist to create vivid dreamscapes and enchanting portraits.
I am currently working on developing workshops and a few publications. One of my goals is to establish better networking between creative individuals, models, photographers, artists, etc.
I was recently introduced to HDR photography and have been dabbling with experimentation and techniques to get varied results for portraiture and commercial use. Bridal and Fashion photography remain some of my favorite subjects.
- Expert's AcademyExpert's Industry, 2013 - presentStudying the current best practices in the Expert's Industry regarding branding, speaking, coaching, social media, planning and framework, implementation and so much more. Brendon Burchard and his team put on some of the best educational programs in the world and provide excellent information that is helpful and current.
- Northern Oklahoma CollegeMMDC, 2004 - 2004
- Rose State CollegeCommercial Art & Business
- Pikes Peak Community CollegeTop Secret
- Fort Gordon Signal SchoolCommunications