"It's not my fault I'm always the victim!"
"I never promised I would obey!"
"Da da da da da"
This is just one more reason why I don't use #Facebook anymore, because they're putting their choices above my own. Smells like a money-grab, to me.
I'd like to see bundles where the check box sends items to the trash - especially the Promotions and Alerts bundles. They then can stay there for 30 days until they're automatically deleted.
Better yet, take it to the next step - allow users to designate bundles to which the check box sends emails.
- Marriott School of ManagementMBA, 2011 - 2013
- Brigham Young UniversityAdvertising, 2005
- Mars, IncorporatedGLDP at Banfield, 2013 - present
- Brigham Young UniversityTA/RA, 2012 - 2013
- Kimberly-ClarkViva Brand Management MBA Intern, 2012 - 2013
- Symantec CorporationSr. Specialist, Marketing, 2007 - 2011
- AltirisSale Associate, 2005 - 2007
- Excel Entertainment GroupIntern, 2004 - 2005
- Brigham Young UniversityMTC Media Computer Team Manager, 2000 - 2005
- Sears, Roebuck and CompanySales Associate, 1995 - 1997
After Snapchat and Dropbox, it's time to realise that the modern web is ...
Third-party logins and hacked or malicious sites mean that even while big services get more secure, wider parts of the web pose more risk. W
Watch the Entire 'Star Wars IV: A New Hope' in 60 Seconds
Watch the entire Star Wars: Episode IV in just 60 seconds.
Incredible Thermal Imaging Video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Hiding
While we had previously seen the stunning thermal images that helped police confirm that Boston Marathon bombing suspect was indeed hiding i