"The Most Connected Man in the World"
- CompanyMatchSales and Business Development, 2015 - presentMy role is Sales and Business Development and I focus on building partnerships, promoting the importance of company culture and understanding how finding people that are a cultural fit affects the bottom line. CompanyMatch successfully developed their own match technology based on the cultural fit which enables job seekers to match employers which best fit their personal needs, preferences and motivators. And that enables employees to be happier, perform better and achieve more in an organisation which suits them the best. Every company can have their own profile for free and we also offer an integration of the technology into company websites and Job boards as well as tailoring the service to special needs of the organisations. We are proud to serve clients who make use of our CompanyMatch widget like: Unilever, Ahold, Deloitte, Achmea, AFM, Philips, Rabobank, VGZ, Telenet, Henkel, ASML, ABN AMRO, Tatasteel, Argenta, KPMG, Aegon, Carglass We are also in the process of writing a book on company culture and if you want to participate feel free to contact me on Bryan@CompanyMatch.Me with the Subject "Company Culture Book" We also give talks about company culture and you can request us via the same email with the subject "Company Culture Talk" If you think that your company culture matters we are always interested in developing those relationships. CompanyMatch - Be Happy At Work
- LinguistadoresMarketing, 2014 - 2015
- Business PalaceBusiness Development, 2014 - 2015
- WIAR Workspace Performance and Facility Management ConsultancyBusiness Consultant, 2013 - 2014
- SThreeRecruitment Consultant, 2011 - 2012
- GroasisAmbassador Coordinator, 2011 - 2011
+31 630 691 275
Houten, The Netherlands
- Technical College ReykjavíkInformation and Multiemedia
- Universtity of Iceland
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Brilliantly smart-ass responses to completely well-meaning signs.
Most of these signs were designed to help people — to get where they're going, to find a pet, to avoid grievous bodily harm — and yet some w
Niet meer werken | Zorg dat jij nooit meer MOET werken!
Geeft jouw bedrijf nog duizenden euro's uit aan reclame zonder enig resultaat? Wil jij weten hoe je het beste platform gebruikt om je bu
12 Fast Ways to Become a Recognized Expert | Entrepreneur.com
Getting quoted, giving speeches and writing articles are great ways to market your business.
Windows 8 Is Gorgeous, But Is It More Than Just A Shell? (Video)
Yesterday, Microsoft showed off Windows 8 for the first time, and it's gorgeous (check it out in the video above). It's also the bigges
Facebook's New Advertising Strategy Is Brilliant and Unexpected
After some false starts, Facebook has finally figured out how to evolve social media advertising.
3 Growing Expectations for the Future of Tech, According to Kids [Infogr...
The research consultancy Latitude recently completed a multi-phase innovation study, Children's Future Requests for Computers and the Intern
12 Things Killer Employees Do Before Noon - US News and World Report
The best workers check these things off their to-do lists before lunch.
parislemon • Speaking of the Steve Jobs biography, its author,...
Speaking of the Steve Jobs biography, its author, Walter Isaacson, has written a piece for Time on Jobs’ passing, titled simply: American Ic