1014 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 80 previous comments
- Seems like there's an analogy to hard-drive defragmentation here... which the non-geeks referred to in the plots wouldn't understand.
(side note: it's ironic that this post was made on a site whose sole purpose is to interrupt in these ways...)Apr 29, 2013
- This is also true for small interruptions of a classical musician (violinist) during practice. The recovery of the intense ability returning to the same place that you had prior to an interruption is about 30 to 45 minutes. So, are musicians geeks too?May 20, 2013
- Sure, why not? Musicians can be geeks too! Geek is not a field of study, it's an expression of how one's mind works.May 20, 2013
- "Geek is an expression of how one's mind works."
Nice!!!May 20, 2013
- Pls tell my boss!Jun 11, 2013
- The post midnight interval is so true.Sep 16, 2013