We're an established Internet marketing firm founded by Bruce Clay (now considered a "founding father" of SEO) back in 1996. Our web address is http://www.bruceclay.com
From our home offices in Simi Valley, California, we help companies raise their visibility, traffic and revenue online with ethical and effective marketing strategies. Our specialties are search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC) management. Additionally, we offer web design, analytics/CRO, and content development services.
Our clients are both U.S.-based and around the world. You can find international Bruce Clay, Inc. offices in Europe, India, Japan, Brazil and the Middle East.
Use Our Resources
We have a team of content and community managers dedicated to giving in-depth information to help the marketing community. We've been doing it since the first SEO training class and free SEO tool Bruce himself produced in the late '90s, all the way through developing our blog (now 4,000+ articles strong) and newsletter, six releases of our proprietary SEOToolSet tools, and the experience of helping many, many clients.
Here's a few resources that might be helpful to you:
- Bruce Clay Blog (BCI Blog) – Timely, in-depth how-to articles, conference liveblog coverage, and industry news from our perspective
- SEO Newsletter (you can sign up here) – Monthly email newsletter with search news, upcoming events, industry kudos, "back to basics" articles and features
- SEOToolSet (SEO tools we use in-house AND share) – Advanced SEO tools with a "Lite" subscription that's free and a full-featured "Pro" version, too. (Oh, check out our 10 free tools.)
- SEO Training (see course info, dates, prices) – More than 5,000 people worldwide have attended our stellar SEOToolSet Training classroom-style courses. Choose standard, advanced or certification training.
- Podcast "SEM Synergy" (download on iTunes) – Our weekly radio show about what's currently happening in the search marketing world
Or for the tried-and-true way, give us a call at 866-517-1900. We'll be happy to talk to you about how to improve your business performance online.