During March, 2016 Tamy and I will be displaying (and selling ?) nine wall mounted photos from a series called "When Light Hits the Water." All of the photos are moody and subtle images with a simple color palate. The gallery showing will be at Chilkoot Cafe in Stillwater, MN. Friday March 4 will be the opener and Chilkoot has graciously offered to cater the event with some small bites and a bit of wine. Should you be in the "hood" and be interested in seeing the pic's or just enjoying one of our favorite "hidden gems" of Stillwater, checkout Chilkoot.com or plunk this address into your maps program: 826 4th St S, Stillwater, MN 55082.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Have a fabulous showFeb 28, 2016
- Hey Bruce, I would love to stop by.Feb 28, 2016
- Congratulations on your show! I've done several in Chicago and it's thrilling to see your work on walls!Feb 28, 2016
- I hope to see you there!Feb 28, 2016
- Thanks Lisa, this might be my 7th showing in the Twin Cities, though it is the first in couple of years. I am looking forward to getting some eyes looking at our work again.Feb 28, 2016