I made some major changes to my #sed tutorial - which now includes the GNU sed command line options. Feedback, gang?
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Thank you. Added to the sed page on the TextEditors wiki: http://texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SedJan 11, 2015
- Isn't the sed_delete_between_two_words.sh eqvivalent to the following?
}Apr 11, 2015
- I think you are right! Thanks. I'll have to add this as a note.Apr 11, 2015
- Marvelous article! A lot of things was a revelation. Thank you for sharing it!May 5, 2016
- Thanks for the great tutorial!
I found a small typo which you might could fix with a "sed s/genertae/generate/" :)Oct 3, 2016
- Love the tutorial, thanks. I'm left puzzled by the amended example. Why doesn't
echo "abc 123" | sed 's/[0-9]*/& &/'
abc 123 abc 123
Since it's greedy it matches the entire line, no?Dec 9, 2016
Add a comment...