Their incompetence astound me.
They lose my bag and this is what they do:
- At the airport the staff spend over an hour trying to get rid of me before finally admitting that the bag was left in London.
- The staff did not give me a reference number and did not imply I would need one. They said the baggage receipt was all I needed. I later find out that is incorrect.
- The staff copy all my information wrong- from home address to email address. Therefore, my information was incorrect on the BA world tracer site. Especially when I specifically told them to copy it properly.
- The staff flatly refused when I asked if they could deliver my bag to my place of residence. They said it is not British Airways policy to do this. I later find out that it is British Airways policy to courier the bag to the place of residency.
- The staff give me an email address which is clearly not an official BA address. I later find out that all my emails have not been reaching the relevant people.
- The staff give me a telephone number that no one ever picks up.
And then they talk about loyalty!
British Airways, Waterside, Speedbird Way Harmondsworth Middlesex UB7 0GA
Welcome to our official Google+ page. We hope you like it, as we’ll be doing things a little bit differently here.
Throughout our 90-year history, we have delivered products and services to make travel easier for you, our customers. We always seek inspiration and explore completely new ways of improving your travel experience. This has led to us being one of the first airlines to introduce both a fully flat bed in our Club World cabin (1999) and a frequent flyer programme, Executive Club (1982) to reward you every time you choose to fly with us.
We haven’t stopped there. More recently, we were among the first airlines to introduce an iPhone app (2008) and by listening to you we now have a mobile app for Android, iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry mobile phones.
Inspiration comes from many places and by sharing this, we’ve been able to develop unique products. For example, our Club World cabin was inspired by the early days of BOAC and Saville Row tailoring, we also collaborate with fashion and textile designers to explore and deliver contemporary new looks that maintain a British style.
Your contribution has been invaluable in improving the travel experience. As such, our Google+ page will be where you can share things that inspire you every day. We’ll be creating circles you can be part of and reveal exclusive content where we hope you’ll give us your honest opinion.
Thank you for following us and remember to let us know what you’d like to see here.
We like to hear from everyone but would ask you to consider the following information
We aim to answer all your questions here but sometimes we'll ask you to contact us directly especially if it's a customer service query. If you need immediate assistance, please visit ba.com where you can find our contact details