Election fraud at it's finest! Dictators would be proud.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- Nice attempt at stepping back to take the high road after you threw the first personal attack instead of answering the question.
So I will ask the question again.
How is the disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of legal voters justified to find no more illegal votes than are already found? How does this even remotely qualify as "cleaning up the rolls" when no more entries are found beyond those that are already caught under the old methods of cleaning the rolls?May 28, 2012
- for the simple reason that there is no disenfranchisement of HUNDRED of THOUSANDS of voters by eliminating the NON-ELIGIBLE or THE DEAD along with MICKEY MOUSE or CINDERELLA. There is no answer to that question for lack of accuracy, that is unless you're reading the UNIONS voting rolls. :)May 28, 2012
- That is where you are wrong. There are mass disenfranchisements happening today.May 28, 2012
- At this point I'm convinced that you don't want to see reality.
Please refrain from commenting on my posts in the future.May 28, 2012
- In a discussion of this topic during previous elections I found many who thought that everyone is included in the voter's rolls because everyone has a drivers' license and when I countered that I've never had a drivers' license (and am a disenfranchised voter), I was considered an aberration or an anomaly. However there are indeed many without cars and licenses, mostly the poor who have statistically been supporters of the Democratic Party.May 28, 2012
- They don't want to see those that they harm with t heir blind support. They're Democrats and Independents after all. Or poor, so they don't count as real voters.May 28, 2012