I'm an unhip hipster geek.
My G+ stream is a bit eclectic:
- links to open source programming items (Linux, Perl, Python, Ruby, and more)
- occasional sciencey science stuff
- random posts that interest me from Google+, Twitter, Plurk, or whatever
- links to some band that I've been replaying nonstop.
- an occasional photo
- navel-gazing - thoughts that amuse me but have nothing to do with anything.
- My latest adventure installing one OS or another.
- My continuing adventures in yarncraft (generally knitting, but you never know)
Awesome and accurate descriptions from people who know me best.:
David Bleecher - You're like the Dread Pirate Roberts of OS installation. You had a good day today, X11, I'll probably Fedora you tomorrow. :) VM Brasseur - No judgment intended with this question...
Is there any tech tool with which you DON'T want to play, +Brian Wisti?
You may be one of the most technologically gregarious/curious people I know. :-)
As I try to make myself more generally useful at work, you may
occasionally see notes and links for proprietary tech in my stream.
Try not to panic.
Also - I don't want to unnerve you, but I attend church and believe after a fashion in God. It's not the cranky guy with a beard and a throne, but I call it God. It's one of the little lies I allow myself, along with "deep down people are basically good. Basically. Deep, deep
down." I know that both beliefs make some people uncomfortable.