سفر رهایی از فصل غصص
با من سفر کن دریا به دریا
ساحل به ساحل تا اوج رویا
سفر عبوراز مرز تکرار
هر جای تازه دنیای داره
پرنده ای باش با بال پرواز
پرکن فضا رو با شعر و آواز
کاشکی تو باشی همسفر من
تا بی نهایت بال پر من
سفر هميشه همسفر میخواد
دل کندن از غم بال پر میخواد
*بال پر میخواد*
These writers never established a large following, because Google+ is about engaging conversations, rather than reposts of tech articles and easily obtained likes. We have to earn a following. So, people like +Andrew Tarantola get upset because they never pass more than 100 followers, while people who are otherwise unknown, build circles of thousands. So, they write about Google+ and its "2 users," as a means of coming to grips with being so uninteresting.
Think about that for a minute. has not failed by any stretch of the imagination. It is a very successful and vibrant community, and I think all the B.S. tech writers are dismissive because they want it easy; they don't think they need to engage or communicate with their readers. This is about people wanting the status quo to continue, as it is easier for them to wrap their head around facebook and twitter because those networks don't require further engagement with real people, other than contests and cheap advertising tricks.
I for one am tired of it, and think we should all be making sure to get the message out that Google+ isn't going anywhere, and it is time for these tech writers to get with the program, or learn to write without making snarky dismissive comments about platforms that they failed at because they are not interesting enough.
Lets show these tech publications, blogs, and even and that they need to take Google+, and all of its users more seriously!
Thanks to , who happens to have 30k more followers than .
WIRED shared this video on Youtube
Hackers’ Wireless Jeep Attack Stranded Me On a Highway. Executive Producer: Editor in Chief – Scott Dadich. Consulting Producer: Creative Director – Billy Sorrentino and Editorial Director – Robert Capps. Producer: Senior Producer – Sean Patrick Farrell. Post Supervisor: Nurie Mohamed
- DevopsMastery.comFounder, 2014 - presentFounded a site to help show people that DevOps Mastery is achievable. We show how to create a team of DevOps people at your company. We do our best to show the best practices when practicing DevOps. It's a lot more fun than you may think.
- Blue Chip Consulting GroupSolution Architect, 2013 - presentI design Messaging, Security and Identity Solutions. Then I help implement them. Glad to be on a hardworking and knowledgeable team.
- eCertainty.comCo-Founder, 2010 - presentMy skunk works project that will become clear someday. You know when it's "Ready".
- Linuxinstall.netFounder, 2009 - presentI wanted to put up stories and insights I thought people would enjoy. So I started a website and then recruited Mr. Leuzzi and Mr. Martin to round it out. We have fun. Try to be on a regular schedule. But hey we have lives and work to do. Check it out though we have fun and rant awesomely.
- Wolcott GroupEnterprise Architect, 2011 - 2012This space intentionally left blank.
- Westfield InsuranceWebSphere/Linux/Unix Technology Lead, 2005 - 2011I lead an amazing team of Linux and WebSphere Tech's. We began automating our infrastructure when I started there. Within the 5 years I was there the team managed to drop build times from 4-5 days to 4-5 hours. So, yes DevOps works and will save your company time and money. We were so fast at building the environment that before I left the plan was to rebuild rather than restore the servers in a Disaster Recovery situation.
- Wagner and Associates Groupware Services, IncPresident, 2001 - 2005This was my company I started when I got the contract with GE. Wonder where I would be if I had stayed independent?
- Chrysler Group LLCSiteminder Administrator, 2003 - 2005Helped build out a SiteMinder infrastructure capable of handling the load they get during the Super Bowl Ads. At the time they did about 10 million hits over the 3-4 hour game. Wonder what they get hit with these days.
- General ElectricSolaris/Java/Web/Siteminder Admin, 2001 - 2002Worked on building out the Web Infrastructure and Siteminder Infrastructure for the Lighting division. They are now part of the Appliances group.
- E-Kids InternetLead Systems Administrator, 2000 - 2001Rebuilt the Web and Application Server Infrastructure. We also setup squid proxy server because the CEO thought it was a good idea to have the kids using the site get there via SSH. It was .com crazy I tell ya.
- XCaliber TechnologiesCo-Founder, 2000 - 2000TIP: Never start a company with 6 of your friends all as equal partners. Someone needs to take more risk and receive more reward. That person also needs to set direction.
- Caliber Technologies(Fedex)Notes/Sendmail Admin, 1995 - 2000Setup, Configuration and Management of Lotus Notes and Sendmail servers running on Windows, Linux and Solaris.
- CompUSASales, 1994 - 1995I sold a lot of Mac's. A few PC's.
Check out my site and Podcast at http://linuxinstall.net
- Kent State UniversityPsychology/MIS, 1990 - 1995Yep couldn't decide what to do. Ended up doing computers. I used to think I would finish out my degree someday. Now I am not so sure there would be a benefit.
- Kenston High School1987It was fun. I did time as a high school DJ on our over the air Radio station. We were pumping out a whole 100 Watts. But we covered most of Cleveland.
- Boom Beach
- Clash of Clans
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
A Dash of Technology: Why thorium reactors are important
This post is the first of a series of posts that I've been wanting to write for a long time, but I haven't been able to pick from among the
DevOpsDays Pittsburgh - from DevOpsDays Pittsburgh
DevOpsDays Pittsburgh by Devopsdays Organizers on Livestream - Livestream.com
Does your company run Redhat and do you have a local Repo?
If you company is running Redhat having your own local package repo is one of the best ways to control your environment. It allows you to up
Ever wondered how systemd works and is different from SysVint?
Systemd is the new system that Ubuntu is using to control the boot process. It's what makes the systems boot faster and cleaner. It does thi