OK that's weird... my post just disappeared. I did not delete it.can you still see my 29 mile bike ride post? I saw you +1'd it.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Unless it has changed the edit function does have a delete option. I have been caught out by it and accidentally deleted a post being edited by clicking delete instead of save.May 20, 2012
- Delete is in the same menu with Edit, but once you're editing, pretty sure you can only Save or Cancel. I definitely edited the post to add the hashtag. Maybe that confused things, since when you add a hashtag after originally posting, it doesn't work anyway (I just remembered that).
You can delete a comment when you're editing, if that's what you mean. It was the original post that disappeared, though, not a comment.May 20, 2012
- I see your 29 mile postit's still in there, in my stream
Edit: Now they're two :)May 20, 2012
- I bet you can only click the time stamp of the second one and actually get to the post...May 20, 2012
- Sorry that I didn't answer to you earlier - I was sleeping :-)
At least now I see the post only once.May 20, 2012
- But fot some reason it does not show that I've plussed it. So it is the new reposted story that I see now...May 20, 2012