A mantra for leading the (r)evolution... #digitaldarwinism
40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I think.. so awsome~~impactant!Mar 31, 2012
- Thank you! :DMar 31, 2012
- i think...kind of strangeMar 31, 2012
- "In an era of Digital Darwinism, no business is too big to fail or too small to succeed…this is your time." Hit the nail right on the head, Brian!Mar 31, 2012
- I'd like to explain my statement of "strange": The trailer is ok, nicely filmed, good old 70th style - good work, but whats linked here is the blogarticle. And that one is not my kind of style. A few CRM-Phrases stringed together with revolution truisms.
Dont't get me wrong, that works ok in a trailer and there are a lot of articles @ briansolis.com i like a lot, but this one is not part of it.
The digital darwinism is not limited to business. There is a lot to learn for a lot of people. I hate to say it, but i guess many of us can get good input from companies to interact on a personal level.
"In an era of Digital Darwinism, no human beeing is too important to fail or too unimportant to succeed…this is your time." (you can qoute me on that ;-))Apr 2, 2012
- This is excellent. think about what pro bloggers have been able to do with an internet connection. Remember that movie the blair witch project? They spent like $65k to make over $50 million at the box office. S/O tobreaking into film making. Hollywood watch out!Apr 2, 2012