Ramesh's home page is at http://web.media.mit.edu/~raskar/trillionfps/.
- Dell KACESoftware Engineering Director, 2011 - 2015Previously the engineering manager for ITNinja, I now run 5 teams inside the new Dell Software Group umbrella, focused mainly on KACE related systems management products.
- weBuildStartups.comPrincipal, 2008 - 2011
- TixitBox.comCTO, 2009 - 2011
- ShapeUp.comCTO, 2009 - 2010
- Toobla.comCTO, 2008 - 2009
- DiggCTO, 2006 - 2008
- AvanadeSenior Manager, 2005 - 2006
- NSB GroupCTO, 2004 - 2005
- Centric ConsultingPrincipal, 2004 - 2004
- Cambridge Technology PartnersPrincipal, 1992 - 2004
- Chef SoftwareEngineering Manager, 2015 - 2016
- CloakAndHire.comFounder, 2015 - present
Brian is a software technology executive, passionate technologist, and Internet start-up enthusiast. He is a strategic web product manager addicted to the agile development process. Currently, Brian is building ITNinja.com inside the software subsidiary of Dell Computer called KACE Networks, hoping to grow it into the largest IT professional social community. Brian was the first CTO at Digg.com where he led Development, Product, QA and R&D for 3 years as Digg grew to be one of the most highly trafficked websites in the world. Today, Brian is an advisor and board member to various Internet startups in San Francisco, Austin, Boston and Columbus.
He is skilled in many technologies (LAMP, Python, .NET) and building appropriate processes but excels mostly at describing technical concepts to non-technical people and serving as a universal translator between the technology and business people.
Brian founded an Internet startup accelerator called weBuild that advises very early stage companies and WakeUpStartup.com a grassroots startup networking effort to help connect entrepreneurs, technologists and investors. He is also one of the founders of Columbus TechLife, the third largest technology meetup group in the country. Most recently, as the CTO of Shape Up The Nation, Brian leveraged both of his key strengths as the technology visionary and the tactical development manager. Brian has also been the CTO of Toobla, an Internet startup in Columbus and the CTO of a retail software company NSBGroup. Brian started his career in consulting where he spent 13 years at Cambridge Technology Partners in technology leadership roles on dozens of multi-million dollar consulting and system integration engagements.
- Boston UniversityComputer Science, 1988 - 1992