- Arkansas State UniversityBusiness Admin, 1996 - 1998Business Administration
- University of Texas at DallasGeneral Studies, 1998 - 2000General Studies
- Brookhaven CollegePsychology, 2001 - 2002Psychology
If you’re so inclined you can check out my professional history, but in brief – I’m Brian Junyor, a marketing strategy and analysis guy at S-One Holdings Corporation. When I go full neck-beard, I’m a partner at Junyor & Allen, LLC.
You can contact me here: CONTACT ME
- S-One Holdings CorporationMarketing, 2013 - presentDevelop, implement and oversee planning and marketing analysis activities to support initiatives and strategies cross-functionally. Help ensure that appropriate metrics are in place to make better informed decisions.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Demand Planning, Sr. Analyst, 2011 - 2013§ Identify key trends and communicate risks & opportunities. § Create sell-thru reporting suite for the Brand to monitor wholesale performance. § Examine and evaluate purpose & content of business reporting; develop new reports, improve existing content, format and/or use. § Create, develop & maintain Microsoft Sharepoint platform for report delivery. § Ad hoc analysis of programs to determine ROI & profitability.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Global Creative Services, Sr. Analyst, 2009 - 2011§ Analyze sell-thru performance for product launches & in-store execution. § Develop & maintain Project Management System for Global Dockers® Creative Services. § Created Database & Reporting System for Signature Khaki Rollout across all retailers.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Store Development, Asst. Manager, 2005 - 2008§ Designed, developed and executed marketing programs & on-floor marketing materials to drive sell-thru. § Analyzed sell-thru and return on investment of marketing programs. § Worked with store planning teams to create floor plans consistent with product assortments and key initiatives. § Administered and analyzed multi-million dollar marketing budget for multiple accounts & product segments.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Customer Marketing, Specialist, 2003 - 2004§ Collaborated with brand marketing and account partners to create programs that improve sell-through for target markets. § Worked with marketing, merchandising, account execs to develop strategies that generated sales of new or selected products. § Designed and coordinated special onsite events and incentive programs to promote brand awareness and increase sales. § Consistently developed successful programs within strict deadlines and budgets.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Retail Marketing, Specialist, 2000 - 2002§ Supported Visual & Marketing Managers in sell-in and placement of on-floor collateral. § Managed ordering process for marketing collateral, visual components & shop rollouts. § Synthesized sales information; collaborated with store planning and account executives to provide ROI analysis to key internal partners to determine viability of marketing, advertising and visual programs. § Used web and collaborative technologies to distribute training materials to account reps & field team. § Operational Support for large 50+ member multi-tiered national product merchandising team. § Developed customized materials for on-floor coordinators, including seasonal product and merchandising briefs, Point-of-Sale and product placement plans for three brands reaching all consumer segments. § Developed sales reporting system to deliver sales info to field. § Created online problem resolution tracking tool to identify door level sell-thru performance issues.
Infographic: Beat Stress, Boost Happiness | LinkedIn
70% of adults say they experience stress or anxiety every single day. Over time, these heightened stress levels affect everything from sleep
10 Ways To Work Out of Office More Efficiently - Social-Hire
Working away from the traditional office setting is becoming an increasingly common part of a lot of people's lives. Whether as a lone entre
Limitless For Chrome: The Ultimate Productivity Companion
Where did the time go? You got on your computer and the next thing you know it's been 3 hours and you're in some vast part of the Interwebs,
How to Make Yourself Work When You Just Don’t Want To
Get over your "feelings" and take care of business.
Rochester Optical | Manufacturer and wholesale supplier of military, fas...
Home · Wholesale Optical Lab · About Our Lab · Order Online · Digital Free-Form Lenses · In-House Anti-Reflective · Specialty Glass · Wholes