...serene attentiveness, which is capable of being fully present to someone without thinking of what comes next, which accepts each moment as a gift from God... -Pope Francis
- S-One Holdings CorporationMarketing, 2013 - presentDevelop, implement and oversee planning and marketing analysis activities to support initiatives and strategies cross-functionally. Help ensure that appropriate metrics are in place to make better informed decisions.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Demand Planning, Sr. Analyst, 2011 - 2013§ Identify key trends and communicate risks & opportunities. § Create sell-thru reporting suite for the Brand to monitor wholesale performance. § Examine and evaluate purpose & content of business reporting; develop new reports, improve existing content, format and/or use. § Create, develop & maintain Microsoft Sharepoint platform for report delivery. § Ad hoc analysis of programs to determine ROI & profitability.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Global Creative Services, Sr. Analyst, 2009 - 2011§ Analyze sell-thru performance for product launches & in-store execution. § Develop & maintain Project Management System for Global Dockers® Creative Services. § Created Database & Reporting System for Signature Khaki Rollout across all retailers.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Store Development, Asst. Manager, 2005 - 2008§ Designed, developed and executed marketing programs & on-floor marketing materials to drive sell-thru. § Analyzed sell-thru and return on investment of marketing programs. § Worked with store planning teams to create floor plans consistent with product assortments and key initiatives. § Administered and analyzed multi-million dollar marketing budget for multiple accounts & product segments.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Customer Marketing, Specialist, 2003 - 2004§ Collaborated with brand marketing and account partners to create programs that improve sell-through for target markets. § Worked with marketing, merchandising, account execs to develop strategies that generated sales of new or selected products. § Designed and coordinated special onsite events and incentive programs to promote brand awareness and increase sales. § Consistently developed successful programs within strict deadlines and budgets.
- Levi Strauss & Co.Retail Marketing, Specialist, 2000 - 2002§ Supported Visual & Marketing Managers in sell-in and placement of on-floor collateral. § Managed ordering process for marketing collateral, visual components & shop rollouts. § Synthesized sales information; collaborated with store planning and account executives to provide ROI analysis to key internal partners to determine viability of marketing, advertising and visual programs. § Used web and collaborative technologies to distribute training materials to account reps & field team. § Operational Support for large 50+ member multi-tiered national product merchandising team. § Developed customized materials for on-floor coordinators, including seasonal product and merchandising briefs, Point-of-Sale and product placement plans for three brands reaching all consumer segments. § Developed sales reporting system to deliver sales info to field. § Created online problem resolution tracking tool to identify door level sell-thru performance issues.
If you’re so inclined you can check out my professional history, but in brief – I’m Brian Junyor, a marketing strategy and analysis guy at S-One Holdings Corporation. When I go full neck-beard, I’m a partner at Junyor & Allen, LLC.
You can contact me here: CONTACT ME
- Arkansas State UniversityBusiness Admin, 1996 - 1998Business Administration
- University of Texas at DallasGeneral Studies, 1998 - 2000General Studies
- Brookhaven CollegePsychology, 2001 - 2002Psychology