8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- I've seen him a few times on the streets of Dublin going about his business and I've heard from some people in Trinity College where he's studying that he's a lovely bloke.
Dubliners tend to ignore famous people, it's our way of bringing them back down to earth, although I'm sure he gets people just really wanting to slap him across the face.Dec 19, 2012
- He does an amazing job, you just got to hate him... I mean this in the nicest way possible(?)Dec 19, 2012
- And to think he was the little boy in Batman Begins "saved" by Katie Holmes' Rachel.
Is it possible that he's me detest Joffrey far more than I do the book character. Job well done.Dec 20, 2012
- Spoiled brat? He is more like a sadomasochist psychopath with a lot of power. And yeah, I would love to slap him a few times just like Tyrion. Man that must feel goodDec 22, 2012
- I love that scene. I sometimes go back and watch it if I'm having a bad day. :-)Dec 24, 2012
- Don't we all? :)Dec 25, 2012