To support: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/champ-the-road-to-the-uk-championships/x/1758527#/story
- Boise St. UniversityMaster of Arts, Communication, 1999 - 2001
- City University of SeattleMaster In Teaching, 2004 - 2005
- Pacific Lutheran UniversityBachelor of Arts, Media Literacy/Journalism, 1996 - 1998
My friends ARE my family. I have the greatest group of people surrounding me…and I keep acquiring more and more. Good people who appreciate honesty, sincerity and truly want to better this world through positivity. I am them. When I speak, I speak for them. When I write, I represent, not only myself, but my family and friends. Ok…getting a bit too ‘rah-rah.’ My bad. My point is that I’m on a quest to show people that a positive, accepting, optimistic person can truly succeed in the industry. We aren’t going to get anywhere if we keep arguing and taking shots at one another.
Now, people close to me will be the first to tell you that I can get very, um, “passionate?” about issues. It is my burden to keep that in check and make sure that I can get through to someone, especially if they disagree with me. I want us to have constructive conversations. Figure out our common ground, have some decent respect for one another and try to come to a positive solution.
I’m confident, driven, educated and people agree with the fact that I can do this, so I can. It’s that simple. This is my destiny….and I never thought I’d have the courage to say that.
- Global Eagle EntertainmentDigital Marketing Manager, 2014 - presentGlobal Eagle Entertainment, the world leader in IFE content and connectivity, delivers content, connectivity and digital media solutions to over 150 airlines around the globe and works with our airlines partners to redefine in-flight content and connectivity scenarios for passengers. As Digital Marketing Manager, my responsibilities include: Helping to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that includes GTM, content strategy, social media and sales readiness. Managing business needs across multiple digital media platforms and product groups. Managing multiple touch points across the company. Giving product groups tools and support to align to corporate marketing message and direction. Developing corporate P&M including value proposition, unique selling propositions, etc. and share out across product groups for internalization and application. Defining and managing product naming and visual identity for global marketing materials together with the integrated marketing communication.
- Brian HollerAdvisor, presentFeel free to contact me with questions regarding business development, using social media, social media channels, social media presence, media marketing strategy, media best practices, social media platforms, search engine optimization, content creation, branding, marketing or any general consulting needs. Bottom line: If you are a sole proprietor, small business, independent contractor or entrepreneur who would like someone to take a close look at how efficient your brand and/or business is, I am eager and willing to help you. www.brianholler.com Using social media (xeeme.com/brianholler), branding, marketing and promotion, I have launched multiple products, a blog, a podcast and have a social media following of over 40K. Providing brand management, content creation, account monitoring and strategy for social media networks and consultant services for individuals, events, organizations and small businesses.
- Ruby Pearl SolutionsConsultant, 2013 - 2013As a consultant, I had several responsibilities and provided services including, but not limited to: Direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services. Initiate market research studies and analyze findings. Define and track campaign effectiveness and adjust strategies accordingly. Help develop and implement campaigns for social media, search engines and online advertising. Cultivate effective partnerships with clients. Develop comprehensive brand strategies in order to further a clients growth. Create content and monitor social media accounts for select clients. Manage brand development process for clients. Work with a team to effectively assess and analyze a clients current business situation. Provide positivity, inspiration, motivation and, quite often, a much-needed sense of humor!
- Fedelta Care SolutionsBusiness Development Specialist, 2013 - 2014Identify, pursue and track business referral relationships. Secure presentation opportunities to be attended by the CEO. Work with Marketing Manager to create and develop tools needed to secure referral relationships. Guide and teach administrative staff in social media, business development and internet strategies. Attend social and business functions on a regular basis to build quality relationships. Identify in-person opportunities for Fedelta's sales team.
LinkedIn Hacks: Week 1 - Keyword Secrets of the Pros | LinkedIn
All invites accepted. Twitter: @bryanthemapsguyInvite me: email@example.com
NHL commissioners visit King Co. executive and Seattle mayor
SEATTLE -- Multiple sources confirmed Tuesday that the NHL commissioner and deputy commissioner made a personal visit to Seattle last week a
Book Reviews, Excerpts, eBooks and Reader Exclusives - HuffPost Books
Get a sneak peek of the newest titles, find your next read and learn how to improve your writing. Then post your comments on the best and wo
All Topics - The Latest News Headlines, Videos and ...
The best news, videos and pictures on the web as voted on by the Digg community. Breaking news on Technology, Politics, Entertainment, and m
INSANITY® - Are you ready to dig deep? The INSANITY® workout might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves.