Starts at 9am PT.... Follow #CloudTalk hashtag on twitter to join the conversation!
Well is NOT a new blogger, but she is a new blogger to me because I've never read any of her articles before. I found her over on 's blog and she wrote an awesome post that really resonated with me.
I just wanted to take some time to introduce Mandy to my circles and let you know to take some time to circle her and get to know some of the things she's doing over on her site.
Get Them To Read!
It seems like everyone is always focused on getting more traffic to your blog, and rightly so, its an important part of the online process. Take a look at some of the tips Mandy gives you to make this happen.
10am MT/12pm ET - Power Chat - Spring Cleaning! My guests today are of , , of #LemonGrass & of - you will definitely #GetYourLearnOn about Green cleaning & organizing tips! I need this one... http://goo.gl/DbAFEB
11am MT/1pm ET My brotha hosts #GoodDayGooglePlus . Today's topic is The Art of Living Well with guests &
12pm MT/2pm ET #CMGRHangout presents: Building Community with Video. #Periscope #Meerkat #GoogleHOA #UStream #Twitch - which one is best for you? Join hosts & and panelists and for a timely conversation! http://goo.gl/lH1i0Y
12pm MT/2pm ET Just for the Halibut with Host talking about Google Flights.. nifty! http://goo.gl/n6AAd8
12:30pm MT / 2:30pm ET - I'll be hosting the #DDos and #Cybersecurity Power Talk with guest #LeonKuperman of GDefinitey a #GetYourLearnOn show! http://goo.gl/KCgh4P
5pm MT/7pm ET Thinking Out Loud | Spotting the Tricksters On your Hero’s Journey with host and guest panelists and - this should be GOOD!
And don't miss the #FridayFavourite wrap up from - everything you may have missed and need to know in the Google Plus Post world! http://goo.gl/KC2rjs
- Radford UniversityBusiness Information Systems, 1999 - 2003Kappa Delta Rho National Fraternity Radford Ice Hockey
- Floyd E. Kellam High School1996 - 1999
- iSocialFanz dot com Brian Fanzo (current)
- My Social Home Page on Wordpress (current)
- IO Blog (current)
- @iSocial_Fanz (current)
- gmail.com (current)
- My Social Home Page on Wordpress (current)
- IO Blog Brian Fanzo (current)
- iSocial_Fanz Brian Fanzo on #Medium (current)
- iSocialFanz dot com Brian Fanzo (current)
- iSocial_Fanz Brian Fanzo (current)
+ Top 25 The Economist Intelligence Unit Inspirational Social Business Leaders of 2014 via IBM
+ Top 50 People Most Retweeted by Digital Marketers in 2014 via Social Fresh
~ Klout 80 (Top 5%)
~ Kred 963/9
~ TwtrLand Top .05% on Social
10+ years experience managing, deploying and training enterprises and small business on technology solutions ranging from cyber security, community management, internal collaboration, digital marketing, video conferencing and social business.
As a technology and social media strategist I've presented at numerous technology conferences as well as quarterly presentations for the Federal Government Joint Chiefs of Staff as well as on-site in Iraq and Afghanistan for the United States Army. As the technology evangelist at IO I was the face of the company responsible for presenting and engaging both customers and influencers to drive awareness and increase community involvement.
I've Architected, deployed and managed Social Business solutions for the Department of Defense, United States Army, Defense Information Systems Agency and Small Businesses.
I successfully managed the integration of content development, social media best practices and community engagement to increase social business solution usage from 41% to 72% in less than 3 months!
As a successful leader in enterprise software deployment, digital training development and community management I have the unique ability to relate and lead teams of technology subject matter experts to execute on comprehensive business strategies utilizing analytics to prove ROI.
Social Media Strategist
Digital Media Marketing Strategy
Architect and Manage Online Communities
Social Business Speaker
Social Employee Advocacy
Communication and Culture Training
- BroadsuiteChief Digital Officer & Partner, 2014 - presentAt Broadsuite I will be focusing on initiatives that connect paid, owned and earned digital channels through maximizing community involvement and content utilizing social and technology. What exactly does that mean? I’ll be teaching and leading change helping B2B’s, small businesses and technology companies connect, communicate and become active members of their communities both internal with employee advocacy and personal branding and externally utilizing community events such as weekly Google+ hangouts, Twitter Chats and video podcasts. I’ll be helping brands orchestrate content marketing tactics that situate their brands at the moments that matter to their audiences by focusing on creating content and social engagement that provides value while helping customers solve problems where often times earned and owned will trump paid. I’m excited to help brands embrace this change and I know change is scary and slow for many I believe by joining Broadsuite I will have the team and tools necessary to make this happen.
- iSocialFanzFounder & Social Evangelist, 2014 - 2014Help you embrace technology and social to be more productive while growing your community and influence!
- IOSocial Technology Evangelist, 2013 - 2014Drive Innovation development, product strategy and community awareness of IO as a brand by utilizing social business, social media, community engagement, blogs and proof of concept product demonstrations.
- IODirector of IO.OS® Technology Training, 2013 - 2013Building IO.OS® Product/Technology Expertise Designing and delivering interactive role-based IO.OS certification training courses for IO employees, customers & ecosystem partners. Courses are designed with the Intuitive interface in mind and leverage the Anywhere, anytime device access of the operating system providing the students hands-on interactive labs to increase productivity through classroom training, eLearning, on-demand videos and live web streaming.
- IOSenior eLearning Designer, 2012 - 2013Creating training for the Operating System of the Data Center... Not another DCIM tool... IO.OS!
- Ante Up Poker MagazineAz Ambassador, 2011 - 2012Covering Poker for Arizona
- BAE SystemsCyber Defense Training Manger, 2004 - 2012SCCVI, SCRI, HBSS Certification Training Courses delivered worldwide supporting DISA with McAfee solution.
Pilot to Deployed: Employee Advocacy is How You Scale Social
The more progressive employers no longer block social media sites on their employees’ work computers. Organizations are both allowing and en
Brian Fanzo @iSocialFanz "Telling Your Story in 140 Characters!"
Captured on USTREAM: siliconangle - Brian Fanzo @iSocialFanz "Telling Your Story in 140 Characters!" Ignite Talks #1 Conference
How To Build A Culture of Content | B2B Marketing Insider
One of the biggest issues we see in the brands who are struggling with content marketing, no - in the brands who are struggling with marketi
Raising Kids in a #Millennial Mindset at #DadChat Thursday #SocialMedia ...
I'm a Baby Boomer - I'm ooolllddd! What is a Millennial and what is their mindset? Heck if I know, but Brian Fanzo does and he's our guest a
Hey Look at Me! #sshour | A Sales Guy | A Sales Blog | Sales Consulting
Personal branding and standing out is and will be the key to success. If you don't stand out get ready to be left behind.
How the right influencer strategy can amplify your content marketing | S...
Rather than paying for distribution, getting influencers to amplify your reach is a much more efficient approach to scale content marketing.
Best Podcast Software and Tools for a Great Podcast
Are you looking for the best podcast software and best podcast tools? We interviewed 45 of the top podcasters and this is what they said.
Getting Social: Connecting With Customers on Social Media
Use these smart social media tactics to help build an online community, increase your brand awareness and boost your bottom line.
Employee Advocacy, The Secret to Social Business Success!
The great social businesses of the future will invest, empower and utilize employee advocacy programs, focusing on creating a collaborative,
Big Data and Cloud for SMBs starts with Engagement
It’s clear that cloud and big data/analytics is no longer a tool for enterprise only. For small businesses to embrace these tools, they will
Storytelling using Social Media! 9 way to Tell YOUR Story
In my recent blog post “Personal Branding 101: Whats Your Story” I discussed the importance of story telling and understanding what your sto
Top 30 Customer Engagement Influencers - The Customer Edge
We wanted to discover who the top influencers are on this hot topic of customer engagement- below are 30 influencers who are driving the dia
CIOs and CMOs Must Join Forces to Win Digital Consumers | CIO
Winning in the age of the digital consumer and the ‘mobile moment’ requires the CIO and the CMO to work together, Forrester CEO George Colon