Working my way through rehab and the coming season.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Get better, hommie.Jan 23, 2012
- Sorry to hear about the injury. Very good blog post by the way and totally intrigued about the alter-g. First heard about it 2 weeks ago and I thought it would take a while before they would start showing up. So wrong.Jan 23, 2012
- Thanks guys. Happy to be running again, even if its just on the treadmill. Vincent, these things are really cool. Just now getting into the main stream. The Alter-G's started popping up in high end physical therapy joints, but a lot of boutique gym's like my cycling studio are getting into them now. There is actually a big demand for them with the aging population and a good source of revenue since you can bill some huge bucks as physical therapy.Jan 24, 2012
- I read some reviews about the alter g. All very good, especially for you hardcore folks that run and tri. Glad to read your firsthand reports.Jan 25, 2012
- I feel like the injury bug is going around. I know lots of people with something nagging them.Feb 7, 2012