- Professional Brand DNA™CEO & Executive Brand Strategist, 2009 - presentHe works with proven achievers and progressive organizations that have a passion for peak performance and are seeking strategies for maximizing potential. To inspire professionals to take charge of their career and maximize their career potential by building a personal brand that showcases and leverages the value of their unique mix of strengths. A Say It! Communications Consulting Company.
- Astellas PharmaPharmaceutical Sales Representative, 2013 - presentPharmaceutical Sales and Promotion of Products in the Urology Specialty.
- Say It! Communications ConsultingCEO & Peak Performance Profiler, 2006 - presentSay It! Communications Consulting, focuses on empowering organizations to achieve peak performance by making smarter hiring decisions and engaging high impact performers through the use of advanced assessment-based business solutions. Trained in TTI's performance assessments, Brent partners with businesses in establishing an effective selection process to ensure they are equipped to attract, hire, train, and retain peak performers. This results in creating a highly engaged and productive workforce with low turnover and a significant savings to the company's bottom line.
- Bayer Women's HealthcareProfessional Sales Consultant, 2010 - 2012Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals is the pharmaceutical division of Bayer HealthCare AG. We market our products in more than 100 countries. We concentrate on the following major therapeutic groups in which we make fundamental contributions to medical progress: Cardiovascular and blood diseases Oncological diseases Ophthalmology Women's healthcare http://www.bayerpharma.com/en/company/about-us/corporate-profile/index.php
- GlaxoSmithKline PharmaceuticalsField Sales Trainer, 2006 - 2010
- GlaxoSmithKline PharmaceuticalsSenior Therapeutic Sales Professional, 2004 - 2010We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. http://www.gsk.com/about-us/what-we-do.html
- Bachrach, Inc.Recruiter & Sales Trainer
- Sharky's Scuba CenterOwner/Master Scuba Instructor
- Diver's Unlimited InternationalMaster Scuba InstructorDivers Unlimited Training Center/Underwater Careers International fills a 4,500 square foot complex. The 2,000 square foot retail store offers virtually every line of dive gear available. Divers Unlimited offers a full spectrum of activities for snorkelers, sport divers and aspiring professionals. It is hard to think of any more complete facility. Diver's Unlimited directly at (888) 232-7234. You may also write to Divers Unlimited, Underwater Careers International, 10191 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026.
Professional Personal Brand Strategist | Award Winning Sales Consultant | Pharmaceutical Sales | Peak Performance Profiler
Award Winning Consultant & Brand Strategist
“What makes you different, makes you unique. It’s your unique promise of value which provides your competitive advantage. ” - M. Brent Wells
- To inspire professionals to take charge of their career and maximize their career potential by building a personal brand that showcases and leverages the value of their unique mix of strengths.
- To empower organizations to achieve peak performance by making smarter hiring decisions and engaging high impact performers through the use of advanced assessment-based business solutions.
Trained in the Reach methodology developed by the global leader in Personal Branding, William Arruda, Brent Wells is the first Certified Personal Branding Strategist and Certified 360Reach Brand Analyst in the Greater TriState area.
Brent Wells is one of about 500 Certified Personal Brand Strategist in 30 Countries globally.
Utilizing his expertise and engaging communication style, he facilitates personal one-on-one coaching sessions, group workshops, and online webinars on the topics of Developing and Managing a Personal Brand and his 4D Personal Branding Strategies™ Process.Professional Development
Brent has over 20 years experience in training and professional development with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. For the last 10 years, he has worked closely with such leading companies as Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals and most recently Astellas Pharma.
Brent’s commitment to training excellence is demonstrated in his achievement of Master SCUBA Instructor Trainer with P.A.D.I. International the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. The PADI Master Instructor rating is unique in the PADI System – it is the one rating that you do not earn through training. You earn it by exemplifying what it means to be a PADI Instructor in what you do.
As a recruiter, trainer and performance profiler, he offers intense coaching on career and peak performance strategies to anyone seeking work in a highly competitive industry. And, you know If these strategies work in the pharmaceutical industry, they will work almost anywhere.
Brent has been recognized for his intense leadership and pursuit of peak performance. He was recently honored with the Great Lakes MVP Award and is a 2x winner of the prestigious "Rookie of the Year Award" from two global pharmaceuticals companies.
As an award winning sales consultant and trainer with experience as a top performing pharmaceutical and medical device sales consultant, he offers proven career strategies for what it takes to break in, stand out and gain an edge in this highly competitive pharmaceutical industry.
Brent is a pharmaceutical industry insider who knows that it is not enough to show up to an interview thinking your experience, resume, and brag book are going to be enough to stand out and land you one of these an elusive interviews.
Peak Performance Profiler
Companies are competing for top talent. The future success of their business hinges on the strength of their talent benchmark. However, most organizations are using outdated hiring methods, which is resulting in mismatched employees who are disengaged. This leads to high turnover, low productivity, and high costs.
Trained in TTI's performance assessments, Brent partners with businesses in establishing an effective selection process to ensure they are equipped to attract, hire, train, and retain peak performers. This results in creating a highly engaged and productive workforce with low turnover and a significant savings to the company's bottom line.
As an Award Winning Sales Consultant, Executive Certified Personal Brand Strategist, Motivational Speaker, Behavioral Analyst, and Career Crisis Strategist, Brent Wells works with proven achievers and progressive organizations in developing competitive brands by Identifying strengths and matching them to a career position that matches and creating a professional plan to improve performance.
- Certified 360Reach Brand Analyst
- Certified 360Reach Personal Brand Strategist
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values/Motivators Analyst (CPVA)
- Certified Professional TriMetrix HD Analyst
- Master’s of Science Degree in Marketing and Communications
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”
Brent has 20 years' experience in training and development, both with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. His passion for inspiring people to exceed their goals combined with his natural ability to identify opportunities, creatively solve problems, develop strategies and provide effective resources led to his founding Say It! Communications, LLC.
His agency is focused on career development, personal branding and communication strategies (for today and tomorrow) that position clients "5 steps ahead" of the competition. When his clients understand and deliver their unique brand value, the result is above-and-beyond performance and increased career success.
Trained in the Reach methodology developed by the global leader in Personal Branding, William Arruda, Brent Wells is the first Certified Personal Branding Strategist and Certified 360Reach Brand Analyst in the Greater Tri-State area.
Utilizing his expertise and engaging communication style, he facilitates personal one-on-one coaching sessions and group workshops in his 4D Personal Branding Strategies™ Process.
Moreover, Brent is a pharmaceutical industry insider. As a recruiter, performance trainer, and medical device sales consultant, he can provide a step-by-step approach for what it takes to break in, get noticed and have an edge in the industry.
He knows that the same old tactics won't land you an elusive interview. For the last 9 years, he has worked closely with such leading companies as Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.
He also also personally experienced the disillusionment and fear of being a casualty of mass corporate layoffs, and yet surviving and coming out on top. His C.P.R. Career Crisis Program can help get your life and pharmaceutical career back on track!
Areas of Specialization
- Strategies Towards A Career in Pharmaceutical Sales
- C.P.R. Career Crisis Management
- Strategies in Personal Branding & Career Development
- Career, Behavioral, & Motivator Assessments
- Talent Job Benchmarking
- Team building workshops
Brent is a strategic communicator with a drive to achieve and a passion to motivate others to achieve their full potential.
Brent is known for his creative problem solving and his keen ability to identify unseen opportunities and develop clear strategies, when others only see closed doors. He can sort through the clutter to see clarity, when others simply see complexity.
A distinguishing characteristic of his effectiveness and value to his clients is his resourcefulness to tools to help them on their journey to greater career success.
He is known for his dynamic and motivating training presentations and creative business strategies.
“Brent has impeccable leadership skills and is the most creative individual I have ever worked...Organizationally he is phenomenal!...He is upbeat,enthusiastic, and truly loves to sell!. Presenting workshops, Brent captures the audience from the time he begins speaking...he is a natural.”
Angela Hare - Executive Sales Representative
Astellas Pharma, US
- The Great Lakes MVP Award, 2013
- Awarded "Rookie of the Year" 2011 for sales achievement, leadership, innovation, teamwork, and territory change.
- Achieved 184% Mirena Sales Quota Attainment for first 6 months of 2011 by focusing on provider’s and patient’s needs, and simplifying the ordering process; resulting in a quick turn around of a low performing territory.
- Ranked 14 out of 180 President’s Circle Rank; Grew from 173 out of 180, 2011.
- Won Triple Crown National Incentive Program for demonstrating a 242% Mirena sales quota attainment for exceeding the quota for the plan period June 2011.
- Awarded a total of 9 Ovation Awards for above-and-beyond performance in sales performance, leadership, training, and teamwork.
- Recognized for delivering above-and-beyond performance results and producing significant territory change by winning back a 2-year inactive high potential account, via overcoming objections, providing solutions, and regaining customer trust.
- Selected to serve as Regional Business Analyst to use business skills to help identify business opportunities within the region, 2011.
- Selected to serve as vital resource for work-related technology as Information Service Specialist; pay-for-performance role to deliver technology training and troubleshoot needs; assessed gaps in technology proficiency and designed workshops and materials to reverse deficiencies.
- Developed and introduced an innovative Sales Territory Executive Dashboard focused on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), designed to provide a more efficient grasp of territory performance.
- Won Winner’s Circle Award for ranking in top 3% in sales nationally in 2007; placed consistently every year in top 25% nationally for sales performance.
- Recognized with Most Valuable Player Award, River Valley Region, in 2006.
- Recognition of Achievement for outstanding contributions as a Field Trainer
- Multiple recipient of Spirit Awards in recognition for achievements and efforts for going above and beyond.
- Best Practice Award.
- Named Rookie of the Year in 2004 for outstanding contributions as new representative in field.
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Kung-Fu
- Green Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- PADI Scuba Instructor
- NAUI Scuba Instructor
- Diver’s Alert Network Oxygen Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Instructor
- Over 5,000 dives
- IDC Staff Instructor
- Medic First Aid Instructor
- D.A.N. Oxygen Instructor
- Leading Organizational Change
- Persuasive Communication
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Design Concepts
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Behavioral Research
- Pharmacy Selling
- Corporate Ethics & Regulation
- Value of Medicine
- Marketing & Communications Plans
- Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Planning
- Training & Facilitation
- Franklin UniversityMasters in Science: Marketing & Communications, 2009
- Invitation: Franklin University Leadership Scholarship