- University of Central FloridaBachelor Science in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, 2000 - 2001
- University of Central FloridaBachelor of Science, Liberal Studies, 1994 - 1998
- Thrive Internet MarketingInternet Marketing Manager, 2013 - present
- Advanced Medical Personnel ServicesInternet Marketing Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- Advanced Medical Personnel ServicesInternet Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2012
- AAACRM Database Analyst, 2004 - 2006
- Harcourt IncPHP Programmer, 2001 - 2004
- Sales & Marketing TechnologiesInternet Marketing Manager, 2006 - 2011
- Advanced Medical Blog (past)
- Infographix Directory (current)
- Infographix Directory - Google+ (current)
- Infographix Development (current)
- Infographix Development - Google+ (current)
- Business 2 Community (current)
- Bloggers (current)
- Brent Nau - Official Site (current)
- Quora Blog (current)
- Thrive Internet Marketing Blog (current)
July 2014 Local Search Update Preliminary Analysis | Ethical SEO Consulting
Earlier yesterday I started to see results for a keyword I search regularly, “Denver SEO”. Typically this result only displays organic resul
What Actually Happens When One Cancels Yext | Local Search Blog by NGS
This is a case study of what happens when one decides to cancel Yext. While conclusions are indefinitive, it sheds some light on the process
Facebook stores 10,000x more photos than the Library of Congress | Geek.com
Sep. 20, 2011 - From the invention of the camera to present day, website 1000memories estimates that around 3.5 trillion photos have been ta
Google+ Accepts Pseudonyms, With Caveats - Security - Privacy - Informat...
Google+ updated name policy stops short of unqualified pseudonym acceptance, but endorses use of "established" alternate names.
How to Analyze and Report ‘Average Visit Duration’ in Google Analytics
Learn to Analyze and Report ‘Average Visit Duration’ metrics in Google Analytics.
How to surf T-Mobile without a data plan | ExtremeTech
Believe it or not, an Android app now lets you surf the web using free SMS and MMS.