Enjoy your free time while you can. Don’t complain about the naps that you get to take. Stop wishing to grow up faster. Life is simple when you’re young, so appreciate it. You want to be older so that you can go out, get your license, and get a job, but the responsibilities that come with those privileges aren’t as great as you might think. They’ll come with late nights and stressful days, so enjoy your time while it’s carefree.
- Dartmouth CollegeMALS
- Washington & Jefferson CollegeBA
- Western Reserve Academy
- SchneiderB.com (current)
- Internet Marketing for Schools Podcast (current)
- edSocialMedia.com (current)
- Business2Community.com (current)
- Sewickley Academy's Blog (current)
- SocialMediaToday.com (current)
- AdmissionsQuest.com (current)
- SchneiderB.com Tribe Community (current)
- Blogger (current)
- Slideshare (current)
His work has been featured on the blogs at edSocialMedia, Social Media Today, Business2Community, Admissions Quest, the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (AISAP), and SSATB.
He has spoken at numerous conferences including the AISAP Annual Institute, the SSATB Annual Conference, The New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS) Admission Directors Conference, and the Association of Independent Michigan Schools Admission Directors Meeting.
- SchneiderB.comBlogger, Speaker, and Consultant, 2009 - presentMy blog where I write and podcast about internet marketing for schools including branding, social media, and inbound marketing.
- Sewickley Academy - Director of Admission and Financial AidDirector of Admission and Financial Aid, 2008 - present
- Association of Independent School Admission ProfessionalsBoard of Directors, 2012 - 2013
- Western Reserve AcademyDirector of Enrollment and Financial Aid, 1996 - 2008
3 Important Things to do Before Launching a School Blog
Here are three important things to consider before you launch a school blog.
Head of Lower School's Wicked "Smaht" Address to Cum Laude Inductees
Head of Lower School Dr. Cricket Mikheev shares how to your wicked smarts (smaht) to create opportunities for yourself and others.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he...
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." ~ Pablo Picasso
Common Questions Parents Ask Regarding Play date Etiquette
Play dates are crucial for developing children's social skills, but play-date etiquette can be a little confusing for first-time parents.
What's the Difference between a Merit Scholarship and Need-Based Financi...
Need-based financial aid and merit scholarships can help a student attend private school but each form of aid is different.
3 Steps To Transition Your Child Back Into a School Schedule
Follow these 3 tips to help ease your child back into a school schedule.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle