Do you need new tools to help you?
The right tools make it easier to see if Google+ is a viable marketing platform for your business.
In this article you’ll discover four tools to track the analytics behind Google+, identify your key audiences and boost engagement. -Kim
#googleplus #pageperformance #smexaminer
The long-rumored split appears set. Here's what we know so far (it's not much).
My Weekend Update Newsletter
In this edition of my Weekend Update Newsletter I share my thoughts about the best time to start using #inboundmarketing at your school. You might be surprised at my answer and how to get started.
See the clear & complete image here: http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2015/05/infographic-the-social-media-managers-guide-to-staying-organized.html
Social media is a great marketing channel to drive traffic to your blog, build awareness for your brand, and attract new customers. But only when it’s done right.
A well organized and strategic management is the key to ensuring you get the returns for your #socialmedia investments.
The following infographic from will guide you how to use social media like a pro.
#infographic #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #socialmediamanagement
- Dartmouth CollegeMALS
- Washington & Jefferson CollegeBA
- Western Reserve Academy
- SchneiderB.com (current)
- Internet Marketing for Schools Podcast (current)
- edSocialMedia.com (current)
- Business2Community.com (current)
- Sewickley Academy's Blog (current)
- SocialMediaToday.com (current)
- AdmissionsQuest.com (current)
- SchneiderB.com Tribe Community (current)
- Blogger (current)
- Slideshare (current)
His work has been featured on the blogs at edSocialMedia, Social Media Today, Business2Community, Admissions Quest, the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (AISAP), and SSATB.
He has spoken at numerous conferences including the AISAP Annual Institute, the SSATB Annual Conference, The New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS) Admission Directors Conference, and the Association of Independent Michigan Schools Admission Directors Meeting.
- SchneiderB.comBlogger, Speaker, and Consultant, 2009 - presentMy blog where I write and podcast about internet marketing for schools including branding, social media, and inbound marketing.
- Sewickley Academy - Director of Admission and Financial AidDirector of Admission and Financial Aid, 2008 - present
- Association of Independent School Admission ProfessionalsBoard of Directors, 2012 - 2013
- Western Reserve AcademyDirector of Enrollment and Financial Aid, 1996 - 2008
Is Your School Website Built to Attract Prospects?
Read this article to learn more about how to improve your school website design to attract more prospects.
Blogging for Schools: Identifying Your Target Audience
Identifying your target audience can help you write blog posts that will draw the right traffic to your site and lead to increased school en
2 Stars And A Wish - An Activity To Talk With Your Child
Debra Hansen, Assistant Director of Admission, shares a family tradition she utilizes to encourage their children to talk at dinner about th
Are You Making This Mistake on Your School's Facebook Page? | Enrollment...
Many marketing and enrollment directors are making this mistake on their school's Facebook page. Read my latest blog post and discover how y
Google plus for business: 10 reasons that will change your mind about it
It's not going away, it's only getting stronger. I'm going to help you understand what Google Plus for business is really about with tips yo
Using Books to Expand Your Child's Global Horizons - Part II
This post is the second in a two-part series about helping your child think globally.