- Dartmouth CollegeMALS
- Washington & Jefferson CollegeBA
- Western Reserve Academy
- SchneiderB.com (current)
- Internet Marketing for Schools Podcast (current)
- edSocialMedia.com (current)
- Business2Community.com (current)
- Sewickley Academy's Blog (current)
- SocialMediaToday.com (current)
- AdmissionsQuest.com (current)
- SchneiderB.com Tribe Community (current)
- Blogger (current)
- Slideshare (current)
His work has been featured on the blogs at edSocialMedia, Social Media Today, Business2Community, Admissions Quest, the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (AISAP), and SSATB.
He has spoken at numerous conferences including the AISAP Annual Institute, the SSATB Annual Conference, The New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS) Admission Directors Conference, and the Association of Independent Michigan Schools Admission Directors Meeting.
- SchneiderB.comBlogger, Speaker, and Consultant, 2009 - presentMy blog where I write and podcast about internet marketing for schools including branding, social media, and inbound marketing.
- Sewickley Academy - Director of Admission and Financial AidDirector of Admission and Financial Aid, 2008 - present
- Association of Independent School Admission ProfessionalsBoard of Directors, 2012 - 2013
- Western Reserve AcademyDirector of Enrollment and Financial Aid, 1996 - 2008
What's the Difference between a Merit Scholarship and Need-Based Financi...
Need-based financial aid and merit scholarships can help a student attend private school but each form of aid is different.
3 Steps To Transition Your Child Back Into a School Schedule
Follow these 3 tips to help ease your child back into a school schedule.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
Is Your School Website Built to Attract Prospects?
Read this article to learn more about how to improve your school website design to attract more prospects.